Announcements

Forum: The Great Outdoors

1. Join Date
    Oct 1998

Make sure you "Like" BladeForums on facebook!

Hey guys, make sure that you Like BladeForums.com on facebook, and be sure to friend request me - I've been sharing cool knife photos from facebook fans on the BladeForums Facebook page. Free marketing, ya know. Also if there's any outage or server update news, it will probably show up there.
    Kevin Jon Schlossberg | Owner, BladeForums.com (Deal with it, reddit)
    Site FAQ | How to get your Username changed

2. Join Date
    Oct 1998

BladeForums W&SS Patches - Color, Multicam, OD and Desert Tan! $5 ea!

BladeForums W&SS Patch - Full Color Knife & Flames
    WSS PATCH - KNIFE & FLAMES (Full Color)

BladeForums W&SS Patch - Knife & Flames Multicam
    WSS PATCH - KNIFE & FLAMES (Multicam)

BladeForums W&SS Patch - Desert Tan / OD Green Knife & Axe
    WSS PATCH - KNIFE & AXE (OD Green with Black Text)

BladeForums W&SS Patch - Desert Tan / OD Green Knife & Axe
    WSS PATCH - KNIFE & AXE (Desert Tan with OD Green Text)

All patches are in stock and ready to ship! All patches will be mailed by US postal service as soon as possible after ordering, postage is .50 ea - used to be free shipping but too many patches were getting eaten in the USPS sorting machines, so I had to buy poly mailers. If you aren't in the US, I'll shoot you a separate invoice for postage.

Questions? Comments? Feedback thread! W&SS Patch feedback thread

3. Join Date
    Jun 2000

Spammers and How To Deal With Them.

Over the past few months we have seen an increase in spammers on BFC. This has resulted in a number of them being caught on a daily basis thanks to those who report them. However, while we mods do appreciate the reports we have two simple things to ask of you.

1. Do not reply to an obvious spam post or thread. Simply report it by clicking the button at the top right (now at the bottom left) of the post. You have to do nothing else. Letting the spammer know you've reported him is counter-productive and there is the possibility that he'll get in a few more posts before we can ban him making clean up more difficult. You can tell if a thread has been reported already by the "red card" on the right side of the post.

2. If you do happen to respond to the spammer DO NOT QUOTE HIM!!! That's more cleanup we have to do.

So please help us help you by helping us.

Thanks,

The BFC Moderator Team.