View RSS Feed

mqqn's blog at the Blade Forums.

My name is Moon. I have been into computers and networking since usenet and 9600 baud with a wired telephone receiver and a commodore.

I use the name mqqn since in Asia the name Moon is very popular and common, so even though I have had a web site since 1996, I have not been able to get my own name as a username even back then.

I decided on mqqn to represent a (fail) replica of the old Moon Racing logo. Moon Racing had a "moon eyes" logo that was a popular racing decal in the late 50s and early 60s.

Enough. Enjoy my blog or not, you will always get my honest opinion, and nothing more.

best regards

mqqn

1. The average human does this for 25 minutes twice a day....

by , 12-23-2011 at 07:03 PM (mqqn's blog at the Blade Forums.)
    I drive to work. My wife and I both have our own vehicles, and we each commute (in directly opposite directions) to work.

Blissfully consuming petroleum products, we drive a combined 143 miles in round numbers.

According to statistics I was able to find on the internet with a quick google search (hey man - this a blog.....) 91 percent of Americans commute in their own vehicle.

The average miles driven is 29.

The average commute for ...

Updated 02-25-2012 at 12:10 PM by mqqn

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Pheau-lice Phorce!

by , 12-21-2011 at 11:11 PM (mqqn's blog at the Blade Forums.)
    I have noticed while driving around that there are a significant number of guys that have repressed feelings of needing to be a law enforcement officer, but for some reason they were never allowed to carry a gun and perform in an official manner.

These guys then buy themselves a "cruiser" to drive and install fake antennas ( in multiples) and dual spot-lamps in the a-pillar. Their cars invariably have a "plain clothes" look, with steel wheels and larger tires. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized