View RSS Feed

beaver962000

Secure trading???

Rate this Entry
Hello. I am new to this website and I was just wondering, if I post an ad to trade my knife for another, how do I know someone won't just make a deal with me to rip me off. Example- I trade my knife to "John doe" for his knife. I ship him my knife and he never ships me his. How do I know that if I send him my knife he will send me his?

I guess what I really want to know is what's the process for trading a knife and is it secure? Thanks!

Submit "Secure trading???" to Digg Submit "Secure trading???" to StumbleUpon Submit "Secure trading???" to Google Submit "Secure trading???" to BladeForums Facebook Group

Tags: trade wtt Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good luck getting an answer. I'm new here as well and I guess you need to know someone. No answer to my post either.
    That sux. I have had no hits on my knife for trade either. I'm thinking I paid $25 for a gold membership for nothing
    Read my blog entry on successful trading. I wrote it in the hopes that it would help. Let me know what you think.
    There,are no guarantees when you trade,but checking feedback,or itrader ratings will give you an idea.I've had one bad experience trading after several that went well. I'll be more careful from now on,but if you're looking for absolute certainty you probably shouldn't trade.