Thread: whats in those pockets ?!

whats in those pockets ?!

ADVERTISEMENT
    Whats in your pockets right now?

Rules
    Whats in them right now, if you already took it out for the day what was in it earlier?
    No running to the safe to get a peace of artwork to show off itll make me too jelous
    have fun with it

no pics but Shirogorov,Dragon fly 2, wallet,phone(samsung galxy s2),lots of other stuff in my Bag is tatical atche, Main stuff in bag. Nexus 7,tools mints med kit etc. Forgot my gun ots my g17 sits on my belt at 2 oclock
    Last edited by I HAVE KNIFE ISSUE; 10-12-2012 at 04:17 PM.

Go Patriots!

Nothing because Im at computer and drunk. This is yet another useless EDC thread variant.

Quote Originally Posted by T.L. View Post

Go Patriots!
    Nice sage

Quote Originally Posted by I HAVE KNIFE ISSUE View Post
    no pics but Shirogorov,Dragon fly 2, wallet,phone(samsung galxy s2),lots of other stuff in my Bag is tatical atche, Main stuff in bag. Nexus 7,tools mints med kit etc.
    You could snap a pic with your phone of everything but the phone and send it to yourself as a email or upload it on 1 of the image uploaders via your phone if youd like.

Quote Originally Posted by A.L. View Post
    Nothing because Im at computer and drunk. This is yet another useless EDC thread variant.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/sh...cket(s)-Part-2

Eh, usually roll my own but felt like having a pack of marlboros today.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisfa View Post
    Nice sage

You could snap a pic with your phone of everything but the phone and send it to yourself as a email or upload it on 1 of the image uploaders via your phone if youd like.
    i amon my phone on blade fourms waiting to board a plain so i really kinda cant that is what i usally carry thats what i caried today till i had to go to the airport

hatchetjack...tampons, aisle 5!

Quote Originally Posted by I HAVE KNIFE ISSUE View Post
    i amon my phone on blade fourms waiting to board a plain so i really kinda cant that is what i usally carry thats what i caried today till i had to go to the airport
    oh well i understand, was just a suggestion, i didnt know your situation though, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisfa View Post
    oh well i understand, was just a suggestion, i didnt know your situation though, sorry.
    no its all cool

Isn't there already an identical thread with like 5,000,000 pages?

Why is everyone so harsh on EDC thread variants? Should no one have been allowed to make one after the first 5 different kinds of them were made? Should this forum only have a total of 100 threads with 5 million pages each? It's a knife forum, people make threads, they get repeated, life goes on.

Here's a pic from me to play along:

Thread Information