Thread: Lets thank Our Proxy's

Lets thank Our Proxy's

ADVERTISEMENT
    I just wanted to personally Thank M67 ,For going above and beyond in the Trough.' ''For What, I'm sure was a Hogrendus event''Sorry to put you through that.. Just to help a poor West O' The Mississippi bound INFI lover.It Shows that, You Long Tooth Hogs are not only in it for the love of the A Great Amalgem of Metal, But are truly wanting newbies like me to move your old stock.Just Jokin....
    Thanks Mark..
    In this Crazy World.You are truly a Man of Your Word....Ok,enough!.What the H is in my Box!!!!

Yes, indeed, thanks for proxies. The fine hog who offered to help me was unable to grab the single ScrapMax 3.75 that was displayed, but I certainly appreciate his efforts. No regrets.

Big thanks out to my proxie indeed. Thanks for snagging my #1 This piglet is mighty appreciative. Cant wait to get that all orange beauty and start beating the pulp out of it.

To these our proxies oh hogs we give thanks, amen!

I have had the Proxie twice......terrible disease. Hot flashes, chills, sweats, shakes, insomnia, sleepless nights, and the cure is an empty bank account.

But I have had proxies hook me up on occasion (when I had a crazy idea I could afford something or other).

Thanks, Bill. I'll be including a little Busse Swag in the box/envelope with my MO.

GregB
    BaconBeavers

Thanks to dericdesmond for being my proxy and to Major Kong for giving up the blade I wanted! You guys rock
    ~ HAMamun1024
    ~ Hinderer Herd #1024
    ~ Laconico Loyalist #1024

Please Visit: https://picasaweb.google.com/mamun1024

Muchas Gracias to my proxy -you are the man! Got to get together some local specialties to send along as thanks

Thread Information