Thread: mag skinny ash, user scrapmuck, A-grind b-11

mag skinny ash, user scrapmuck, A-grind b-11

ADVERTISEMENT
    hi ya'll,

i have three knives for sale. the first one is an unused skinny ash with mag black canvas grip's, and moss coating. this knife is unused, but when i took it out of the case i noticed a few tiny rust spot's starting in the coating near the spine. there is no rust on the edge. this would make a great user since it is not "mint" anymore.

the second knife is a user scrapmuck from blade 2010. this was a black mudder grip, black coated blade. the first owner stripped coating off. i have skinned a few deer with it and used it in the kitchen. it is a very handy knife, and the grip is nice in the hand. i will clean and oil it before i send it to you.

the thrid knife is an asymetric grind tanker gray B-11 from blade 2009. i bought this at blade, and it has never been used. this was the pass around knife and there are some place's along the spine where the coating has a few scrap's. none are down to the metal. i really don't want to sell this one so i am marking it high.

i will take a usps money order, personal check (which will have to clear before i ship), or you can pick it up from me and i'll take some off the price.price include's shipping and insurance. i will ship usps, and you are going to have to sign for it. non-US buyer's will have to pay actual shipping charge's. you can pm or email with offer's. i might trade for a certain pbs or paul's hatchet. i will try to get pic's tomorrow.

skinny ash-$375--SOLD

scrapmuck-$175

A-grind B-11-$460
    Last edited by oge14; 11-09-2012 at 04:53 PM.

Email sent.
    Last edited by longbeard; 10-17-2012 at 08:49 PM.

email replied too.

bump with pic's.

you can see the little orange rust spot's in the coating. there is also a coating fleck at the tip.

i will reblast the blade on the muck before i ship it to ya. you can still see the scrapyard dog, and 154cm. that is not rust, but left over food.

you can see the "smooth" spot's along the spine and on in the center of the blade.

bump,

if i "use" the ash and offer it for $350 is anyone in the market?

buump pic's in post #4.

I would be interested in the ash if it is still available

yes it is still up for sale. also the snow is falling. screw sandy!! just dug out of a 3' bank at the shop. i did not not even make it all the way to the shop. the wind chil is minus 5 when a 40 blow's through. had to vent,

I am concerned about the rust .....how does that occure under the coating and how can a guy clean it up?.......however I would like to buy it

But to qualify....I am looking for a user knife...how would you prefer payment

please email me.

bump, and the ash is sold.

Thread Information