Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zombie Apocalypse Knife

ADVERTISEMENT
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowxpress View Post
    This thing is nothing short of awesome
    "Nothing short" is right! If more INFI is better, then size matters!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx View Post
    What do I use to fight Sandy?????
    Rihanna's um-berella?

Would love to see more pics of that top knife Jax--she's a looker
    "Because your own strength is unequal to the task, do not assume that it is beyond the powers of man; but if anything is within the powers and province of man, believe that it is within your own compass also." -Marcus Aurelius
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/SavageSmurf - Train Hard.

Busse and Kin are all beyond functional , works of art. IMHO neon on INFI, SR101, or SR77 is blasphemy.

And this talk of "mainstream pricing" is crazy. Talking about having Scrapyard be some sort of vehicle to reach the masses with a gimmick is just plain insulting.

Mainstream! Busse, Swamp Rat and Scrapyard are well know for one reason; being FU#%^NG AWESOME!!!!!!!!

If you want some green bladed, corner cutting production, priced for the masses knives I BECK you $1000 there ES a couple of companies out there that have what you deserve at the price you are looking to pay.

Lets Drink!

Does swamp rat ever make a kukri?

I can't afford to drop the coin on a busse.

Don't need it. Got these!

And several of this...

What I NEED...are more hands! ...But right now, zombies aren't even on my mind. Hurricanes are. According to the latest, I'm sitting at ground zero. What do I use to fight Sandy?????

For the zombie apocalypse a knife would be a secondary tool to a good sword that was designed to take heads.

A Claymore would do that nicely.

I'm G2G with one in each hand... although I am not into the whole undead thing... there are plenty of living things to watch out for already.

Freedom is expensive, but you get what you pay for and a life worth living is worth fighting for to the end.
    AZHamT 2011

Current Bussekin for sale

Just say NO to neon green zombie stuff. INFI deserves better. My 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by gatorzingo View Post
    Just say NO to neon green zombie stuff. INFI deserves better. My 2 cents.
    Were you the one with that killer MOASK? That would be very appropriate for this thread to show plenty of INFI sweetness already is out there, and I agree completely on the not needing neon green. Green linen is as green as my handles get.
    Freedom is expensive, but you get what you pay for and a life worth living is worth fighting for to the end.
    AZHamT 2011

Current Bussekin for sale

Don't need it. Got these!

And several of this...

What I NEED...are more hands! ...But right now, zombies aren't even on my mind. Hurricanes are. According to the latest, I'm sitting at ground zero. What do I use to fight Sandy?????
    Who did the knife sheath for the first two knives?

SENGVIN,
    Chuddy Bear (www.chuddybearleather.com) is his name here on BladeForums. He did them both & always does freakin' sweet bombproof sheaths!
    BOLO- #12 or missing # SOB LE , SATIN w/ YELLOW-BLK G-10. If seen, plz contact voracious1 or myself.
    Lexi & Pokey ROCK!!!

BOLO: Poached Bose Lottery Zulu Spear (link)
    Platinum Member - Busse Forum Moderator

Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?
    Busse was Nuke Green before it was even cool (or trendy)!

what's the curved sword towards the top?

The rest are busse's right?

Quote Originally Posted by ron_m80 View Post
    Humm that has been done already. The ultimate Zombie weapon.....................

And you all should know well this isn't my photo, no disrespect to the guy that took the shot.

When I in-vision an anti-Zombie blade I think of something made to go through skulls or coconuts. Not green paint. Zombies aren't afraid of green paint and you can cut them into pieces all day long. They won't care much. If you want to kill a zombie, you need something that's designed to pierce skulls.

The U.S. M1917 "Knuckle Duster" fits nicely. Although for leverage purposes I might want a shorter version. It needs to be longer than the width of a Zombie skull but short enough to prevent twisting of your wrist on impact. Accuracy is important with penetrating stabs.

My Ratmandu might work against a Zombie Skull in a pinch... but having your hands that close to a zombies mouth (and infectious bloody goo) I'd want some better protection. It's too easy for a hand to slip onto the blade during the fierce stabbing motion needed to penetrate a Zombie skull. Something to prevent my fingers from getting bit would be nice as well. The hand guard on the U.S. M1917 "Knuckle Duster" will certainly stop your hand from slipping onto the blade during a jab. The guard sticks out far enough that it might actually prevent a bite or two as well.

To be quite honest, I've never seen a modern knife that looked like it was made to fit this very specific role with very specific needs.
    Last edited by wacki; 10-27-2012 at 04:07 PM.

Busse Argonne Assault

Quote Originally Posted by wacki View Post

The one on top is also a BUSSE.
    "It is easy to agree that the making of cutlery is an art of the first necessity, since all states, all professions, and all other arts, without a single exception, have an indespensable need for some of its products." Jean-Jacques Perret

Quote Originally Posted by wacki View Post

Every one except the bottom is a Busse. Not sure what the bottom one is...
    The top one is the "Chuckette", a true Busse custom created to Chuck's (1whobuys) specifications and design. It is one of a kind. I had the privilege to handle it at a BLADE Show a few years back and I gotta say that it is one cool badazz blade!

The other Busse's below the Chuckette are:
    Military overrun Ruck Kensei (not to be confused with the Swamp Rat "Rucki")
    Original A2 satin finished AK-47 (American Kensei 47) Pretty rare, I believe.
    Another MO Ruck Kensei
    INFI AK-47
    ...and again, I don't know what the bottom one is.
    BOLO- #12 or missing # SOB LE , SATIN w/ YELLOW-BLK G-10. If seen, plz contact voracious1 or myself.
    Lexi & Pokey ROCK!!!

What do you do if the zombies are Busse collectors too? Obviously, zombies have good taste, or we wouldn't need Busse's in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by kookery View Post
    What do you do if the zombies are Busse collectors too? Obviously, zombies have good taste, or we wouldn't need Busse's in the first place.
    You do what any good HOG would do. You give the zombies one of yours...but since it's a zombie, you give it to them blade first.
    It will be a good way to stay ahead if there's ever a zombie apocalypse! (pun intended )
    Lexi & Pokey ROCK!!!

I guess we could call it a "trade"? Or maybe "vae victus"

The bottom is a Rob Criswell wakizashi. I have one in my collection and it is light and awesome.

Every one except the bottom is a Busse. Not sure what the bottom one is...
    The top one is the "Chuckette", a true Busse custom created to Chuck's (1whobuys) specifications and design. It is one of a kind. I had the privilege to handle it at a BLADE Show a few years back and I gotta say that it is one cool badazz blade!

The other Busse's below the Chuckette are:
    Military overrun Ruck Kensei (not to be confused with the Swamp Rat "Rucki")
    Original A2 satin finished AK-47 (American Kensei 47) Pretty rare, I believe.
    Another MO Ruck Kensei
    INFI AK-47
    ...and again, I don't know what the bottom one is.
    For the love of all that is holy, PLEASE DO NOT ERASE THE PRICE AFTER YOUR KNIFE HAS SOLD!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information