Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grail knife alert! Exclusive Strider

Grail knife alert! Exclusive Strider

ADVERTISEMENT
    I'm am so excited.

I found my grail knife for sale last night without any inflated prices, bought it today, and it ships tomorrow.

It is the KnifeArt Exclusive Strider SnG in Arctic Grey G-10, full stonewashed frame and S/W CPM154 blade, Lego. The lock is early and the knife is near mint.

I'm also rejoicing that fiancé did not murder me! She didn't mind at all!

Sorry I'm not making this post when I have the knife to show pics...I'm just too excited. I'll post pics when it's here.

Thank you all for enduring my excitement.

Carry on.

Blog Entries
    Congrats! I guess we can let it slide on the whole "no pics" thing but as soon as that sucker gets in, you know what to do. I've always like the look of the arctic grey G10 myself. Enjoy it!

congratulations.

You do know that you will find another knife to lust after................it's an addiction......you can't assuage it......i'm sorry.

I want one similar to that but with flamed Ti and CC handle. Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Hauling View Post
    First off congrats on a great knife.

I want the Artic gray CC as well. I just picked up the coyote brown CC and love it.

Quote Originally Posted by DrOpPoInT1110 View Post
    Congrats! I guess we can let it slide on the whole "no pics" thing but as soon as that sucker gets in, you know what to do. I've always like the look of the arctic grey G10 myself. Enjoy it!
    I'll get right on it! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by co556guy View Post
    congratulations.

You do know that you will find another knife to lust after................it's an addiction......you can't assuage it......i'm sorry.
    Oh, I'm fully aware. I'm not sure what my next grail is, but the same day I was fixing up a Xmas wish list for my family and a Spyderco made its way on it. My fiancé said, "Really?!?" And then rolled her eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hauling View Post
    Yeah the CCs looks nice. I love the S/W more, but I'd like to give the flamed Ti a try someday.
    Quote Originally Posted by atony View Post
    First off congrats on a great knife.

I want the Artic gray CC as well. I just picked up the coyote brown CC and love it.
    Thanks!
    Someday....someday...

I picked up my grail knife two weeks go man. Strider sng Lego, ranger green, cpm-154, stonewashed. It's amazing. You just can't go wrong with a strider man. Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by atony View Post
    I want the Artic gray CC as well.
    You mean this one? I snagged the CC off of Knifeart a couple weeks ago.

CC Arctic Grey Stonewash

Quote Originally Posted by Kousii2 View Post
    I picked up my grail knife two weeks go man. Strider sng Lego, ranger green, cpm-154, stonewashed. It's amazing. You just can't go wrong with a strider man. Congrats!
    Legit! Congrats man! I can't wait to see mine.

Seller's girlfriend's mother broke her hip again. Knife ships Monday.

congrats on that one, it looks great! my hunt for an orange SnG continues. i can't believe i missed them!

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56 View Post

CC Arctic Grey Stonewash

That be the one.........wouldn't want a coyote brown would ya(lol).

Quote Originally Posted by solidorange View Post
    congrats on that one, it looks great! my hunt for an orange SnG continues. i can't believe i missed them!
    Good luck! And happy hunting!

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56 View Post

CC Arctic Grey Stonewash

B-E-A-UTIFUL!

Double post

Oooh. Want Arctic or the Orange Lego!

Are these continually produced? Or are they gone for good as soon as they sell out?

Not sure.
    I know, from talking to a Strider deal into area, that they (the dealers) have no control over what they receive. Strider calls em up and offers them what they have decades to give them, and the dealer accepts. But this doesn't answer your question.
    I saw one of these on a random forum that had sold for $550.

If they don't continually make them that's fine by me! I'd love to see my arctic sng appreciate in value (not that I plan on selling it anytime soon, though).

Quote Originally Posted by La_Maleta_Azul View Post
    If they don't continually make them that's fine by me! I'd love to see my arctic sng appreciate in value (not that I plan on selling it anytime soon, though).
    Ditto!

It's here!!!
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351708491.698680.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1351708504.822122.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1351708515.255999.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1351708525.122664.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1351708535.222584.jpg

It's in mint condition. Still a little stiff, which I don't mind. Means it's a little newer than I thought. Little more breaking in to do.
    It has such a positive lock up its ridiculous. The Stonewash is absolutely gorgeous. The G10 is clean and crisp.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information