Thread: Very funny knife description!!! Must read.

Very funny knife description!!! Must read.

ADVERTISEMENT
    Hey all, i found this description on ebay for a gurkha knife and found it hilarious so i had to share it!:

This is of the latest product of Ex-Gurkha Khukuri House(EGKH). It is 12.5 inch *rust free dragon Survival kukri. This blade is lookslike dragon shape so we called dragon kukri. The blade is wide and black sine with balance temper so it's rust free blade. The has sharp on upper spine and saw sharp till middle spine so this blade can be use for multiple purpose so it's called survival kukri. This type of kukri can be used in cutting wood, meet, bamboo, fruits etc. Among Gurkha Knives it is the standerd size blade which is easily portable and can be given as a gift and take home from Nepal as a Souveneir. This is 12.5 inch *black dragon Survival kukri. This Kukri is heavy type khukuri (kukri) is similar to Bhojpure khukuri (kukri) . The handle is unique compared to other khukuri, the metal of the blade in the handle area is flat(full tank) and can be seen all around the handle. Rosewood *are joined strongly from both sides with two rivets which makes it stronger than the other khukuri (kukri). This is the One of the Best working Kukri. This is EGKH new version kukri so without the notch (kaura or kaudi) in the blade. The handle is more practical, more beautiful.
    My order is alreay in!

I fail to see the humor . . are we supposed to laugh at someones incomplete grasp of the English language?

FATHERHUDSEN- well yeah, that's why its funny! descriptions like this on the web always crack me up.... maybe i talked it up too much.. im sure someone will find it funny too.

The Old North State Clinging to the Cross
    Quote Originally Posted by emeraldstone4891 View Post
    *rust free dragon Survival kukri.
    Yep, I laughed!
    Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. - 1 Corinthians 16:13

Quote Originally Posted by Hugin View Post
    We go ultra light with 20lbs packs so that we can carry 40lbs of axes, saws, and knives.

ahhh racial humour. works, every time.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmade View Post
    ahhh racial humour. works, every time.
    Yip Frenchmade got it right, I laughed out loud,...

It's not necessarily the fact that it's broken English, it's the fact that none of the things described are real features a knife could have. It's funny though.

The Old North State Clinging to the Cross
    Quote Originally Posted by knife2Agunfight View Post
    It's not necessarily the fact that it's broken English, it's the fact that none of the things described are real features a knife could have. It's funny though.
    Nothing to do with racial humour and everything to do with that ^^^^^^. It would be as equally as funny if the same qualities had been described in proper English.
    Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. - 1 Corinthians 16:13

Quote Originally Posted by Hugin View Post
    We go ultra light with 20lbs packs so that we can carry 40lbs of axes, saws, and knives.

"the metal of the blade in the handle area is flat(full tank)"..

I did have a chuckle at this..

Quote Originally Posted by Wooly Bugger View Post
    Nothing to do with racial humour and everything to do with that ^^^^^^. It would be as equally as funny if the same qualities had been described in proper English.
    Yeah I would be funny then,...'cos it would have been written by a retard!,...

Engrish FTW. - although my favorite part was the assumption that "My order is alreay in!"

Language humor doesn't count as racism, as the person writing the description could have been of any race and it wouldn't make the posting any less funny.

Daaaaaamm that is funny as hell:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Ferry ferry funny

wikked

Wikked funny

Well, at least its better than a TOPS knife description

Gave me a chuckle, good stuff!

I bet his English is better than your Nepali. Show some common decency and respect.

Looks like google translation or something similar. That explains the broken English.

The mysterious qualities of the khuk are completely different matter!

Quote Originally Posted by ozgooner View Post
    Show some common decency and respect.
    You're very quick to judge others.
    Take your own advice mate!

Thread Information