Thread: Cryo 1556ti

Cryo 1556ti

ADVERTISEMENT
    Does anybody out there have a hint as to when the new cryos will be hitting the market? I have seen where some websites have even started taking preorders.

Nobody knows! They don't release times....best bet is to follow them on Facebook and Twitter for updates

Like has been said, nothing solid. I would assume after the January show maybe but you can get on a notice list with the online places. I found the 1555 to sadly be too small but I too look forward to the 1556.

I heard somewhere that they got a lot of complaints when the cryo arrived later than some original estimates and now they're keeping quiet lest they piss anyone off again ('they' being kershaw).

I will have the small ones back in stock on Tuesday and taking preorders on those now, do not know how much longer on the large one.

Dave

Thank you for the tip. Also I have noticed, like some have mentioned, that kershaw has kept quiet on the matter however there have still been other websites misrepresenting the release date. BladeHQ still shows that the knife is "Expected Oct 2012" which needless to say is not accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by kershawguy View Post
    I will have the small ones back in stock on Tuesday and taking preorders on those now, do not know how much longer on the large one.

Dave

Thread Information