Thread: Black Friday and Buck Knives

Black Friday and Buck Knives

ADVERTISEMENT
    Got an e-mail from Hornady Bullets this morning, they are featuring a Buck Vantage Pro for $29.99 today only. Posting for anyone who may be both a Buck and a Hornady bullet fan. You have to be a member of their club (but it is free to join), otherwise the Buck is $42.99. I don't own any stock in Hornady, but use a lot of their bullets - posting in case any Buck collectors want a Hornady marked Buck Knife.

I have been wanting one of the Hornady Vantage knives from the first time I saw it posted here (red wood). However, they don't have the red handled version any more. They have black plastic ....just not for me, don't like it. Thanks for the heads up.

jb4570

Be careful Deal spotting is a violation of the rules.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/sh...ums-Dealers***
    BCCI LIFE MEMBER #2113

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined." --Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by jb4570 View Post
    I have been wanting one of the Hornady Vantage knives from the first time I saw it posted here (red wood). However, they don't have the red handled version any more. They have black plastic ....just not for me, don't like it. Thanks for the heads up.

jb4570
    PM sent
    BCCI LIFE MEMBER #2113

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined." --Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by jb4570 View Post

jb4570
    I agree and I dont like the black plastic either.

Ooops.....
    Last edited by Stumps; 11-30-2012 at 07:56 AM.
    Life BCCI Member #2245
    Down to just needing the two knives below….help!! :-)
    WTB 2013/2014 SMKW Buck 110 Transition knife with silk screening on the blade and serialized from 1 to 250.
    WTB one red (plum) 110 EcoLite with a tang stamp of "50/USA".

Thanks!! You're right, you are good at research!!
    Life BCCI Member #2245
    Down to just needing the two knives below….help!! :-)
    WTB 2013/2014 SMKW Buck 110 Transition knife with silk screening on the blade and serialized from 1 to 250.
    WTB one red (plum) 110 EcoLite with a tang stamp of "50/USA".

Thread Information