Thread: For Sale: Chris Reeve Small Left Handed Sebenza 21

For Sale: Chris Reeve Small Left Handed Sebenza 21

ADVERTISEMENT
    For sale: Left handed Small Sebenza 21. Lightly used, with a birthdate of 5/31/2012. Box, certificate, tool. CRK decal and polishing cloth included. I purchased this knife from The Knife Center last August. It has been carried and has a few scuffs on the scales and pocket clip. The blade has no scratches, but has been touched up a few times on a Sharpmaker. Lock up and centering are perfect as seen in the photos. The only reason I’m selling it is to fund the Small Regular I just purchased off the exchange.

Price $290

Terms:

First "I'll take it!" posted in this thread gets priority. If I do not receive a PM or email for payment shortly afterwards, the knife will go to the next in line.

I accept PayPal, but add 3% if not using the gift option. I will consider money orders--your knife will ship when the funds clear my bank. Price includes shipping in the USA via USPS Priority mail, insured with delivery confirmation. International shipping is fine, at your expense.

By purchasing you are stating that you are of legal age and that is legal for you to purchase and own this knife.
    P1060270.jpgP1060271.jpgP1060272.jpgP1060274.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Evany; 11-26-2012 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Price drop

Price lowered to $290!

this knife still up for sale?

Thread Information