Thread: Anyone listening to podcasts?

Anyone listening to podcasts?

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    When I am working in the shop listening to podcasts and audiobooks makes things go smoother. I listen to a couple of beekeeping ones, In The Rabbit Hole (Urban Survival), The Moth. Anyone have a podcast that they would recommend?

Radiolab (geek)
    Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me (current events)
    Basic Brewing (beer)

I didn't realize that NPR had podcasts I may have to see if they have SciFri.

I listen to Radiolab, too. I also like Neil DeGrasse Tyson's Star Talk Radio, and I used to listen to Tales from the Afternow, which was a fiction series -- uh, and was uneven as hell.

I also co-host a pretty new science podcast, where we talk science and get stuff *mostly* right...

EDIT: Sorry, I hadn't noticed that this thread was riding the zombie line. Call it an inadvertent resurrect...

Case closed,relic radio,the horror,relic radio thrillers,relic radio science fiction. These are usually radio programs from 1940-1970, I really enjoy them and listen to them when I am out walking, they are usually very good productions.

Joe Rogan Experience
    The Crabfeast
    Ari Shafir Skeptic Tank
    Bill Burrs Monday Morning Podcast

All hilarious if you want a good laugh. (BTW these are NOT clean comedians lol )

Clark Howard(consumer protection/finance)

I used to listen to him on the radio. Thanks for the ideas folks. I will still take suggestions for things to listen to.

Hardcore History by Dan Carlin (educational) and My Brother, My Brother and Me (NSFW-ish comedy) are some of my favorites.

I have recently started listening to The Survival Podcast and have really enjoyed it. Also, a beekeeper that I know started a podcast called Treatment-Free Beekeeping - Parker Farms. It is actually pretty good if you are into treatment free beekeeping. Which is the kind of beekeeping that I do.

You guys have had some good suggestions and I am listening to a few of them consistently. So, thanks! Anybody have some more suggestions?

Thread Information