Thread: Johnson Adventure Blades Gamestalker Video

Johnson Adventure Blades Gamestalker Video

ADVERTISEMENT
    A video on the Johnson Adventure Blades Gamestalker, the newest addition to the KA-BAR JAB lineup

-OKB

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

I've been waiting all week for a glimpse. Thanks kabar I can't wait to get my hands on one of these. Can't wait to take one home

looks nice i kikey!!

i'm so bloody psyched about this thing
    Bladite

'''Has full plans for zombie apocalypse, no idea what he's doing TUESDAY'''

Becker Forum. PSSSSST, hey buddy, wanna read the List of Lists? or the Becker forum Rules/FAQ?
    Perhaps check out the Becker Blade Database? Lots and LOTS of often asked for information yonder

I'll be havin one too.

Oh wow, I recently got a Potbelly, and it is one of the funnest knives I own, I don't know if it's my favorite in its weight class or not, but I really like using it. It came with the Piggyback, which I am also really enamored with. I didn't know this was in the pipeline, but since I first held the Piggyback, I started to fantasize about it being a little larger and a little stouter with scales (and honestly being made like the current Becker Remora). Now I see this... I kinda feel like I should run out and buy a lotto ticket too. I get the feeling my KoA Cub Bear could get lonely soon! Any ideas when these will hit the streets?

Erik

Hey, as an abstainer of Facebook, is there anywhere else Ka-Bar does online publications... it seems like they abandoned the press release/press kit portion of their website in 2011?
    Last edited by FreebornErik; 01-26-2013 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Added question for those few of us who aren't on Facebook.

I've been waiting for this ever since they first talked about it last year. I love my Kabar stuff. Looks great and I like the yellow scales.

So, is it 440A or 1095cv? I've heard both.

Quote Originally Posted by JustAFleshWound View Post
    I was rather anxious for the answer to this as well, so I posted the question in the Ask Toooj thread. The answer was that the 1095CV was a misprint, and that it would be 440A... which given what I want to use it for, and the positive experience I've had with the USA made BK13 Remora that's also in 440A I see as a good thing!

Now the question, is when... patience is not my strong suit.

Erik
    Last edited by FreebornErik; 02-06-2013 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Web browser posted prematurely.

Definetly looking forward to this thing too...Really hope its 440A rather than 1095CV since I'd like to bring it fishing and just prefer stainless around saltwater.

I'll be wanting one also.....

Quote Originally Posted by JustAFleshWound View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FreebornErik View Post
    I was rather anxious for the answer to this as well, so I posted the question in the Ask Toooj thread. The answer was that the 1095CV was a misprint, and that it would be 440A... which given what I want to use it for, and the positive experience I've had with the USA made BK13 Remora that's also in 440A I see as a good thing!

Now the question, is when... patience is not my strong suit.

Erik
    Quote Originally Posted by CamH_16 View Post
    Definetly looking forward to this thing too...Really hope its 440A rather than 1095CV since I'd like to bring it fishing and just prefer stainless around saltwater.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toooj View Post
    cramsey,

Gamestalker is 440A.

Galeocerdoshark,

The 1000 series slipjoints were all 440A also. Early versions were made at KA-BAR in Olean. Later versions(After the KA-BAR factory closed) were made at Camillus.
    Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Paul Tsujimoto
    Sr Eng
    Prod Dev and Qual
    KA-BAR Knives
    Rest in peace Bill. I wish I could have done more. You are sorely missed.

#331 In Ryan W's 2014 GAW

I have started to see the gamestalker for sale advertised as 1095. Is this right? If so I will have to give it a second look.

Thread Information