Thread: Replacement screws for Kershaw Leek?

Replacement screws for Kershaw Leek?

ADVERTISEMENT
    Something's wrong with one of the screws on my Leek. I think I might've damaged it while taking it apart and putting it back together. It's one of the screws that go into the backspacer through the handle. It's a Composite Leek with stainless steel handles. Anyone know how to go about getting a replacement? It's a blem, so it didn't come with a warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by XiaolongJackson View Post
    Something's wrong with one of the screws on my Leek. I think I might've damaged it while taking it apart and putting it back together. It's one of the screws that go into the backspacer through the handle. It's a Composite Leek with stainless steel handles. Anyone know how to go about getting a replacement? It's a blem, so it didn't come with a warranty.
    Kershaw will still send out parts like screws and pocket clips to blem knives. Just e-mail them.

Go to the Kershaw site and you will find a section where you can order those parts. They are good about sending them out.

Thanks for the responses. I just sent them an email.

Quote Originally Posted by KnottyEagle View Post
    Kershaw will still send out parts like screws and pocket clips to blem knives. Just e-mail them.
    Just rember don't use supe.....no..no I won't.

Keshaw should have screws to you in a week or so after the email.
    SPY007 "license to kill" - ORDER OF KAI #7777 -
    Order Of The Patina Patina

Every time I have requested a few screws or a clip they always send me basically enough prices to refurb 4-5 knives

Thread Information