Thread: El Patron flipper, Curtiss F3 Flipper

El Patron flipper, Curtiss F3 Flipper

ADVERTISEMENT
    I have for sale the following items. All prices include PayPal fees and USPS priority mail shipping with insurance and delivery confirmation within the U.S. I may consider sales overseas if you have some prior positive feedback and pay any extra shipping fees but please write to me first.

1. Calavera Cutlery El Patron flipper from Jeremy Roberston. This is like new, I just received it from a dealer. Note that the milled handles and flipper options cost extra over the normal version and are much harder to find in the secondary market. Price is $SOLD which is what I paid for it new.

Handle: 2 slabs of 5/32 thick 6AL-4v Titanium 4 3/4" long, stonewash finish, framelock
    Blade: 3v Steel 3.75" long, convex grind

2. Curtiss F3 Flipper with 3.5" blade. This is like new, just received from the maker. Price is $500 > $SOLD.

Handle: Full titanium 160" thick and has a blasted and stonewashed frame. IKBS bearing system and over travel stop pin. Optional titanium back spacer
    Blade: Bohler N690 and the finish is 2-tone blasted and stonewashed with satin flats.

Last edited by zephy5; 03-15-2013 at 01:41 PM.

i'll take the El patron

Priced drop on the Curtiss F3. El Patron is sold.

Would you consider a trade? I've got a user Strider SMF RW-1. I could sweeten the deal if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by folder geek View Post
    Would you consider a trade? I've got a user Strider SMF RW-1. I could sweeten the deal if interested.
    Thanks for the offer but I am not looking for trades at this time.

Thread Information