Thread: Fifteen knives! 4"x4" users, 3"x3" backup knives, PRICES REDUCED!

Fifteen knives! 4"x4" users, 3"x3" backup knives, PRICES REDUCED!

ADVERTISEMENT
    Hey guys,

I've got a crap load of knives sitting here, waiting for you to buy. These are differentially heat treated 1095 steel with an acid etched, hand rubbed finish to accentuate the hamon. The finish is a machine finish to start off with, and there is a mild grind pattern under the hand rubbed high satin finish. The scales are 2x2 twill pattern Carbon fiber. They are razor sharp, and come with free lifetime sharpening. If anything ever goes wrong with one of these knives, I will do my best to make it right.

These knives are pretty damn good at the price point, but not perfect. 1095 will rust if you don't oil it occasionally. Kydex sheaths can scratch steel in this level of finish, but not majorly. My plunges may be ever so slightly off, and I don't worry about it on these unless it would affect the functionality of the knives. These aren't safe queens, but good, sharp users. Enjoy!

Paypal is my preferred payment method, and all prices include shipping and pp fees! If you have questions or comments, please feel free to shoot me a PM!

I feel like I should also mention that I am a knife maker, not a photographer. Please excuse my lack of photo finesse.

Let's get started with the 4"x4" stuff.
    All have aproximately 4" handles and 4" blades, with the handle measured from the start of the finger groove, for a solid 8" overall length.

Prototype tanto.
    This blade is a lot cooler than the pictures do justice, it feels quite long in the hand. This has an aggressive hollow grind to flat grind at the point. Blade is 3/16" thick, and the scales a 1/4" thick contoured CF. Price is 160$ now 150$

Up next are a few wharnecliffs in various handle materials.
    These have an aggressive hollow grind done on a 5" wheel, and just have a wicked feel to them.

3/16" thick blade with 1/4" thick countoured CF scales. 150$ now 140$

Blade is 3/16".This one has low profile scales on it, right about 1/8" on either side, to bring the total width of the handle to about 7/16" thick. SOLD, THANKS!

3/16" blade, countoured green and black G10 on this one, 1/4" thick. 150$ now 140$

Up now are a couple of drop points.
    These taper smoothly from the plunge to the point, and are super functional, simple knives:

First, one with low profile flat g10 scales. Blade is .140" at the plunge, and the handle is .330", less than 3/8" thick. Price is 140$ now 130$

Blade on this is .165 thick, just a hair over 5/32", with scales in 1/4" thick green and black g10. Price is 140$

Now on to the 3"x3" knives.

Tantos!
    These have an aggressive hollow grind to flat grind at the point. Blades are about 3 1/2” long, and the handle is about 3”.

3/16" Tanto blade with a hollow grind on the primary bevel and a flat grind at the tip, with low profile black g10 handles. Price is 85$ now 80

3/16" thick Tanto blade with a hollow grind on the primary bevel and a flat grind at the tip, with low profile CF handle. Price is 85$ now 80$

3/16" thick Tanto blade with a hollow grind on the primary bevel and a flat grind at the tip, 1/4" CF scales. Price is 85$ now 80$

Wharnecliffs!
    Blades are about 3 1/4” long, and the handles are 2 7/8” from the front of the finger groove.

Wharnecliff with a 3/16" thick blade and an aggressive hollow grind (done on a 5" wheel), low profile g10 handle. Price is SOLD

Wharnecliff with a 3/16" thick blade and an aggressive hollow grind (done on a 5" wheel), paua shell handle. Price is 75$ now 75$

Drop points!
    These have right about 3 1/4” long blades and handles right about 3”. They taper smoothly from the plunge to the point and are incredibly utilitarian.

Drop point, super thin blade (.140", or 9/64") and low profile CF handles, just over 5/16" total. Price is 70$ now 65$

Drop point with a .160" blade (slightly over 5/32"), low profile g10 handles. SOLD

And here's a couple of shortys.
    Blades are about 2" long, handles about 2 3/4”.

One in low profile g10. SOLD

And one more in Paua shell, the blade is just over 1/8" thick at the plunge. Sold

Last edited by JoshuaPowell; 04-07-2013 at 10:20 PM.

I'll take the small drop point paua

sweet looking blades man...

good luck with the sale, massive blade sales can be overwhelming, keep good records

take care
    BeckerHead #13

"I am not a Number, I am a Free Man"- Maiden

"The moments we share today, Inspire the stories we tell tomorrow"

Hi Mr. Powell,

Will take this one if its available

Wharnecliff with a 3/16" thick blade and an aggressive hollow grind (done on a 5" wheel), low profile g10 handle. Price is 75$

This is my first purchase here and I can do paypal so bear with me on the process.

Edit: Well that was too easy. Payment sent.
    Last edited by X_shooter; 04-03-2013 at 01:31 PM. Reason: update

Repeat....stupid tablet

X_shooter, it's yours. Thanks, brother!

Any orders made & paid by 3:00pst today will ship today.

Prices dropped!

Thread Information