Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zero Tolerance 0801CF

Zero Tolerance 0801CF

ADVERTISEMENT
    The Zero Tolerance 0801CF is now listed on the ZT website with an MSRP of just $340 and it doesn't say "Coming Soon" but "In Stock"!

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

• Made in the USA
    • Frame lock, with hardened steel lockbar insert
    • Reversible, deep-carry pocketclip
    • Steel: M390
    • Handle: Titanium, bronze PVD coating, carbon fiber inserts
    • Blade length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
    • Closed length: 4.7 in. (11.9 in.)
    • Overall length: 8.2 in. (20.8 cm)
    • Weight: 5.7 oz.
    • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
    • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln

Thanks for the FYI. Sweet looking.

A couple of pictures of the 0801CF from ZT's Media Gallery:

• I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
    • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln

You have CAD selected. Select USD, and it's $460.

Yeah, it shows as being in stock. I can add one to the cart.

By the way, that clip looks identical to the Benchmade 810 Contego clip.
    Long live the weasels!

Quote Originally Posted by TuCrafty View Post
    You have CAD selected. Select USD, and it's $460.
    If anything it should cost more in Canada than U.S.

Also, change the currency and go back to the main ZT Knives page and you'll see which is right.

I don't know if I should wait for Dave or just buy it at MSRP for $340. Thanks Ramzar, wouldn't have known about it being listed had you not started this thread

Quote Originally Posted by RamZar View Post
    If anything it should cost more in Canada than U.S.

Also, change the currency and go back to the main ZT Knives page and you'll see which is right.
    Yeah, I found another thread and it's listed MSRP is $340. I thought it would be a lot higher. I'm actually really happy it's not $460, as I probably wouldn't have picked one up.

$340 is a nice price. But I do not believe they are actually in stock, but that is an error on the web site.

Blog Entries
    I really like how the CF inserts were designed into the handle.

It's an awesome LE design with enough differences from the production model that I may have to get both. Have to agree with BobSig that it just an error on the site. I don't really see an LE being available before regular production.
    Last edited by daveb068; 06-20-2013 at 09:47 AM. Reason: I can't spell

The MSRP of $340.00 on the ZT website doesn't jive with what Jimmer_5 reported on June 3rd in Post# 316 of the Blade 2013 thread! (KAI related) thread as $400.00. Also, BladeHQ has an MSRP of $400.00 with KnifeCenter at $320.00.

Quote Originally Posted by BobSig View Post
    $340 is a nice price. But I do not believe they are actually in stock, but that is an error on the web site.
    Quote Originally Posted by daveb068 View Post
    It's an awesome LE design with enough differences from the production model that I may have to get both. Have to agree with BobSig that it just an error on the site. I don't really see an LE being available before regular production.
    I also agree with this.
    -Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by RevDevil View Post
    Nothing says, "I Love You Woman" like a ZT0300. Trust me bro, I'm a mod.

The knife got pulled from the website, was gullible enough to believe what my eyes were seeing oh well at least $340 will still be with me for now

It was an error, sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kai Corp. View Post
    It was an error, sorry about that.
    No problemo.

Thread closed.

I reopened this thread because the ZT 0801CF is back on the ZT website but this time it doesn't say "In Stock" but instead "Limited Edition" with a "low" MSRP of just $340.00!

Please keep the following in mind:

PLEASE NOTE: These knives are not currently available. At present, there is no projection on when or how many of these knives will be available for purchase.
    Last edited by RamZar; 06-21-2013 at 11:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    You closed because the knife was on the site? Now opened because it's on the site again?

You closed because the knife was on the site? Now opened because it's on the site again?
    Because it was listed as "in stock" initially. Now that the add to cart button has been removed I guess no qualms about continuing to discuss the 0801CF

The 0801CF was listed on the ZT website on June 20th and then they removed it that same day due to some erroneous information. It was put back on the website last night with seemingly all good information now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information