Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Knives on my cat

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Mike View Post
    I've discovered that Big Kitty makes a very good backdrop for knife photography. I started wondering how many knives I could stack on him before he did a full back shrug. So far, 8 is as good as I can do.

I encourage any cat owners to try this.

what is the first knife on the left hand side?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisfa View Post
    what is the first knife on the left hand side?
    Warren Thomas T-rex

God ... Sobriety ... Kitties ... Knives
    http://www.youtube.com/CMFTWknives
    Support Your Local Outlaw Knifemaker!

Warren Thomas T-rex

i love it lol.

Cool pictures.
    AWESOME Bengal cat too!

My cat is really mean, and 97% of the time it doesnt even let us touch him.
    My dog on the other hand, is playful and lovey though. Too bad were not doing it with dogs I could join in.

Quote Originally Posted by dzlvs8 View Post
    Here are five little knives on my cat when it was only 3 months old. She's now six months and insanely hyper. Needless to say, I bleed a lot!
    I googled them here in Oklahoma City. Seems there is a place here called Bengal Manor that breeds and sells them. Also seems these cats run around $2000 apiece! Just wow, that's a lot of money for a feline.

http://www.bengalmanor.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeboss View Post
    Cool pictures.
    AWESOME Bengal cat too!

My cat is really mean, and 97% of the time it doesnt even let us touch him.
    My dog on the other hand, is playful and lovey though. Too bad were not doing it with dogs I could join in.
    Doga are welcome too!

Funny that i just noticed this thread as i'm house sitting and watching two cats as well. I don't know how comfortable i feel stacking the small array of knives i brought with me for 5 weeks (it was hard to choose too!). A black Benchmade D2 griptilian, a large 21 carbon fiber sebenza, an esee 4 in venom green, all black spydie military, an all black wave and a swisschamp. I think these cats have fleas too (fml), so i don't want my knives getting infested! Awesome pictures though, some made me actually LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by cbxer55 View Post
    I googled them here in Oklahoma City. Seems there is a place here called Bengal Manor that breeds and sells them. Also seems these cats run around $2000 apiece! Just wow, that's a lot of money for a feline.

Do they come with a warranty and replacement if something happens to them?! Or maybe a spa treatment :-D

I paid $800. Tons of energy (sometimes way too much to manage). It's five times the cat. Thus, worth the price to me. Highest I have seen in Michigan for normal ones is $1200. Heck, people pay that much for their knives. But most breeders don't let you declaw them. She jumps on my head from the floor. Prepare to frequently get slashed by 20 mini karambit's at once. Multiple times a day if you don't play with them enough.

They do actually they do come with a one year waranty. But it's not as simple as mailing it back along with $5 for return shipping. ....but their claws are made of something along the lines of S35VN, so you never have to worry about them getting dull.

Doga are welcome too!
    Bring on the Emerson Roadhouse dogs!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dzlvs8 View Post
    I paid $800. Tons of energy (sometimes way too much to manage). It's five times the cat. Thus, worth the price to me. Highest I have seen in Michigan for normal ones is $1200. Heck, people pay that much for their knives. But most breeders don't let you declaw them. She jumps on my head from the floor. Prepare to frequently get slashed by 20 mini karambit's at once. Multiple times a day if you don't play with them enough.

They do actually they do come with a one year waranty. But it's not as simple as mailing it back along with $5 for return shipping. ....but their claws are made of something along the lines of S35VN, so you never have to worry about them getting dull.
    How big do they get? Over 20 pounds?

I'd really like to get a Serval.

Lol this is an awesome thread! My kind of humor lol.

How big do they get? Over 20 pounds?

I'd really like to get a Serval.
    Males can get as big as 15 lbs but the females are about the size of a normal cat but skinnier. Mine is really small. Only 6 lbs. I do wish she was huge. But she would be unmanagable. Servals are awesome but you cant keep them indoors after two years old because they will spray everywhere ....and you have to feed them raw meat daily. Savannahs are like the ugly but bigger version of a Bengal. They may be a good middle ground but expensive. But I guarantee you that a Bengal is probably more than you are bargaining for if you just want a cool looking cat. I have to keep my knives in a drawer because shes smart and gets bored during the day. Most of the nick-nacks in my house are either chewed up or hidden somewhere under the bed. and if you over sleep, pictures start coming down off the walls and the light switch gets flicked on an off. They are smart like that and fun if that's what you want. If Bengals looked like any other cat, you could still pick one out of a crowd very quickly. Bengals, savannahs, and servals (of course), all have a wild side.
    Last edited by dzlvs8; 07-16-2013 at 06:21 PM.

Blog Entries
    Wow, what a trip!

Wow, what a trip!
    I hear that. I live alone and want a cat as a pet. Because for the most part while I am at work every evening, I don't have to worry about it messing up the place. Not sure I want a energy packed furball though. Just wow! Mighty cool looking felines though.

My daughter was looking over my shoulder as I saw your pic, now she just saved it and asked me to print it off!

You should get a Savannah cat. Roughly $20,000 IIRC, and they get really effing huge.

Here is my in-laws cat. On her is a new in the box portable ham radio, cell phone, Izula II (behind Sig) and a Sig sp2022. She did not seem to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie1980 View Post
    My daughter was looking over my shoulder as I saw your pic, now she just saved it and asked me to print it off!
    Your daughter is interested in this cat house in Oklahoma City? ;-0
    JK! ;-)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by philllll View Post
    My other cat Arby wasn't quite as enthusiastic about this whole thing

Yeah, Arby looks a bit troubled. Lolz!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxy View Post
    This is Bobo. I don't think he'd appreciate being coved in folders. haha!

Bobo has fallen, and he can't get up.

Pertinux has some great kitten photos.
    Better the Devil You Know, Than the Devil You Don't...

Exchange Rules * FAQs * BF Dealers * Paid Memberships * User Group

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information