Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: question for Mr.Sal

ADVERTISEMENT
    What does joes model mean?

Quote Originally Posted by NoFair View Post
    A more popular choice would probably be a dark green CTS-20CP Military... (black clip please)
    I love the way you thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Sal Glesser View Post
    Maybe when we make the "2" model, we'll do a forum piece?
    sal
    This is great especially, if this will happen in the next 12 month and the knife will have dark green scales and nice Carpenter steel like CTS-20CP
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
    George Orwell
    My top EDC choices 2013 Spyderco Forum Native5, Ti Fluted N5, DIW N5, my Calys and C83 Persian

20CP Roman? I'm with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderco Dude View Post
    What does joes model mean?
    Joe is very fond of Cruwear.... And has been lobbying/begging/bitching for it for a few years

Who is Joe?

And is the Cruwear going to be a 1000 piece sprint, that is gone in minutes, and nobody really gets one, and those that do want quadruple the next day? Rog, great thing to look forward to. I really love Spyderco, and am switching all my stuff over to them as we speak. But this one thing really runs me hot.

I would be very intested in a white scale (is that doable?) black blade manix, with the skeletonized liners... or a normal manix with skeletonized liners.... or a millie..... I have neither, so either would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfingringo View Post
    Tip up sal...tip up please.
    YES! That's a big hold up for me on the Military. So.... "Military 2" wonder what that will be...

Quote Originally Posted by L2bravo View Post
    Who is Joe?

And is the Cruwear going to be a 1000 piece sprint, that is gone in minutes, and nobody really gets one, and those that do want quadruple the next day? Rog, great thing to look forward to. I really love Spyderco, and am switching all my stuff over to them as we speak. But this one thing really runs me hot.
    Y'all can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the Joe in question goes by the name "The Mastiff" on these boards and he has stated many times that he has been waiting almost 20 years this particular knife configuration.

Quote Originally Posted by L2bravo View Post
    Who is Joe?
    AKA Mastiff
    Quote Originally Posted by FCM415 View Post
    20CP Roman? I'm with you!
    20CP. Why not, of cause I will take 204P too. As well as Natives5 in both flavors
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
    George Orwell
    My top EDC choices 2013 Spyderco Forum Native5, Ti Fluted N5, DIW N5, my Calys and C83 Persian

A Bladeforum Military 2 I would be all over that like gravy on biscuits!!! MMMMMM biscuits and gravy! Sluuurp!
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF

TUPPER KNIFE & TOOL - Take a look at my work HERE
    One of mine for sale HERE

toledo, ohio BECKERHEAD 264 spydernation 419
    I'm so excited,I would drive out and volunteer work to get a blade forum mili 2 within the next 6 months! Lol

Thank you so much Sal!

Quote Originally Posted by warlord260 View Post
    Love orange, but gets dirty quickly, i am lazy. Would love to see OD green with black blade.
    +several!! Manix2, Manix2-XL, Millie, or Millie2 -- Olive Drab G-10 with black blade!

I'm down! Manix2 or Military, let me know where and how.

Oh man, a Forum Millie 2... I'm gonna have to hide my credit card, haha!

K390 + CF military would be awesome.

A military would be nice.

right now, we're getting ready to start shipping a Millie in Cruwear (Joe's model). I'm using a production piece now.
    Thanks for the heads up Sal. I'm going to move a mountain if I have to. The last thing I want to do is miss out on it. I think it will sell fast.

I predict we finally will get Jim to test it on some rope. He has avoided Cruwear so far. Too few carbides maybe?

Joe

I should probably mention that the Cruwear Military is CPM Cruwear. The first powdered Cruwear to be used in production. I'm sure enjoying mine.

sal

I should probably mention that the Cruwear Military is CPM Cruwear. The first powdered Cruwear to be used in production. I'm sure enjoying mine.

sal
    Ya know, for being such a nice man you sure has a mean streak. Real cruel like!
    I'm not insane. . . . .Mother had me tested!

sal
    Didn't realize this Millie had the first powdered technology Cruwear used in production. One more thing making it harder to resist.
    Last edited by DougC-3; 08-25-2013 at 02:23 AM. Reason: correction

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information