Thread: Note on status

Note on status

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    Just putting a note here to save some emails.

I'm completely swamped with production stuff right now, and for the forseeable future I'm not taking any individual orders. I just don't have the time. SURVIVE! will likely be getting sheath production set up in-house at some point, but until that time it's all I can do to try and play catch-up. When I get some downtime, I will try to get the site back up and do some "ready to ship" stuff on things like the Fiskars sheaths, but I won't be doing any back and forth orders until I can do so without the wait time being given in months.

Thanks,
    Kiah
    Not currently taking orders kiah@kiahdex.com Kiahdex Sheath Systems Forum

That is cool your are so busy=success. Congratulations with your business taking off. Kurt

^ I second this, CONGRATULATIONS!!! As of my GSO-5.1, I am convinced that Kiah is the best kydex-bender in the business. Keep it up!
    Universal Kydex Sheath Extension: UKE 2.0 - better carry for Survive!, ESEE, Bussekin, Tops, etc. Frustrated by high-ride sheaths? Not for long.

New Gerber Strongarm sheath adaptors - better than the factory nylon, Tek-lok/G-clip/Molle-lok as well as dangler adaptable

THanks for letting us know bud, and congrats on the business going well

Kiah, any status updates on when you might get time to start up individual orders again?

Quote Originally Posted by kurt6652 View Post
    That is cool your are so busy=success. Congratulations with your business taking off. Kurt
    Quote Originally Posted by chiral.grolim View Post
    ^ I second this, CONGRATULATIONS!!! As of my GSO-5.1, I am convinced that Kiah is the best kydex-bender in the business. Keep it up!
    Quote Originally Posted by HikingMano View Post
    THanks for letting us know bud, and congrats on the business going well
    Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic303 View Post
    Kiah, any status updates on when you might get time to start up individual orders again?
    No, sorry. It won't be anytime real soon though. There's a sticky in the sheath forum with makers though that I would check, and I can always recommend Mike Sastre and David Brown for quality work.

I came here to see if you could make an attachment to adjust my 3.5's center of gravity so I can carry it baldric style tip up. Disappointed you're not doing custom work but I understand. You're success is well founded. By far the best kydex I've had.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post
    I came here to see if you could make an attachment to adjust my 3.5's center of gravity so I can carry it baldric style tip up...
    I'm not Kiah, but I'm curious what you mean ... Kiah's sheaths tend to have slots/holes for attaching a Tek-Lok or just some cord by which it could be attached to a baldric in a variety of positions. Something like this (not a 3.5, but similar)?

Universal Kydex Sheath Extension: UKE 2.0 - better carry for Survive!, ESEE, Bussekin, Tops, etc. Frustrated by high-ride sheaths? Not for long.

New Gerber Strongarm sheath adaptors - better than the factory nylon, Tek-lok/G-clip/Molle-lok as well as dangler adaptable

Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post
    I came here to see if you could make an attachment to adjust my 3.5's center of gravity so I can carry it baldric style tip up. Disappointed you're not doing custom work but I understand. You're success is well founded. By far the best kydex I've had.
    Not entirely sure what you mean, but shoot me an email explaining and I'll see what I can do. I've got the 3.5 stuff out right now anyway, so shouldn't be a big deal.

Thread Information