Thread: FOR SALE: FULL CUSTOM MEDFORD PRAETORIAN TI , Tuffthumbz PIMPED Ti Military

FOR SALE: FULL CUSTOM MEDFORD PRAETORIAN TI , Tuffthumbz PIMPED Ti Military

ADVERTISEMENT
    For sale...one off full custom Medford Praetoian Ti, I just barely got in after almost a year on the books. Truthfully, if it were not for my recent medical problems I would not even think about selling this incredible knife. I told Greg go to town and that is just what he did! The Ti-Praetorian is a jaw dropper with polished spine and coated blade, all hand done anodized including hardware.

I will apologize in advance, some of the pics just did not come out all that great with my lighting and my hobbling around limits my ability to keep taking them till just perfect. I have two broken legs...long story

Here's the rules: Simple...first person to email me at mojomyown@aim.com with earliest time stamped "I'LL TAKE IT" gets it.
    Payment by PP with gift option OR you pay the 3-4% PP takes. I will cover all S&H + insurance within U.S. lower 48.

MUST be 18 years of age or older, know your state and local laws. I am not responsible for seized items. NO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLEASE!

[B]1. SOLD...FULL TI MEDFORD TOOLS PRAETORIAN (CUSTOM ORDER w/ALL PAPERWORK, CASE ETC.) $1500 OBO...NEVER USED OR CARRIED

2. Tufthumbz Pimped out Ti Military with incredible multicolored anodized mirrored finish. $350 OBO

Note: I have someone now helping me ship these so they will go out much quicker then the knives I sold previously on the forum. For those buyers a BIG thank you for your patience and understanding.

Last edited by Ron69; 10-13-2013 at 01:14 PM.

Email sent. Thanks!

Replied.

Sold

MEDFORDS ARE SOLD. Thank you. Military now dropped to $300

Thread Information