Thread: so the ZT0888MAX is out already??

so the ZT0888MAX is out already??

ADVERTISEMENT
    I called one of the dealers in my area and have been told they received 2 ZT0888MAX (all gone, as expected)
    but I thought the MAX version is not released yet. can anyone please confirm? I indeed asked him to confirm the ones he sold are MAX, and he said YES,

I also heard the total # of S110v is less than 250 qty

Quote Originally Posted by NSLST View Post
    can anyone please confirm?
    nope..........

Anything you heard regarding production numbers is for sure a fabricated figure. KAI does not release information on production numbers for limited edition knives.

This is what KAI said about Zero Tolerance 0888 and 0888MAX in a blog from January 2013 (LIMITED RUN 0888 AND 0888MAX DEALERS ANNOUNCED):

The award-winning 0888 from Zero Tolerance and the 0888MAX will have extremely limited production runs—just 250 knives of each model.
    • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
    • You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. - Abraham Lincoln

Edit: RamZar beat me to it.
    Last edited by jjoanty01; 11-18-2013 at 05:06 PM.

Thread Information