Thread: so the ZT0888MAX is out already??

so the ZT0888MAX is out already??

ADVERTISEMENT
    I called one of the dealers in my area and have been told they received 2 ZT0888MAX (all gone, as expected)
    but I thought the MAX version is not released yet. can anyone please confirm? I indeed asked him to confirm the ones he sold are MAX, and he said YES,

I also heard the total # of S110v is less than 250 qty

Quote Originally Posted by NSLST View Post
    can anyone please confirm?
    nope..........

Anything you heard regarding production numbers is for sure a fabricated figure. KAI does not release information on production numbers for limited edition knives.

Check Your Six Customs -- custom hand-checkered wood scales
    Click here for more info:http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/sh...nd-wood-scales

This is what KAI said about Zero Tolerance 0888 and 0888MAX in a blog from January 2013 (LIMITED RUN 0888 AND 0888MAX DEALERS ANNOUNCED):

The award-winning 0888 from Zero Tolerance and the 0888MAX will have extremely limited production runs—just 250 knives of each model.
    • I welcome dialog, as long as it remains cordial, constructive and is conducted in a civilized manner. - Titanic: Blood & Steel
    • Understanding is a three-edged sword. Your side, my side, and the truth. - J. Michael Straczynski

Edit: RamZar beat me to it.
    Last edited by jjoanty01; 11-18-2013 at 05:06 PM.

Thread Information