Thread: Zt 0888

Zt 0888

ADVERTISEMENT
    I have for sale a brand new 0888. Selling this knife for what I paid.
    Price includes all PayPal fees and shipping. First I take it followed by p.m. gets it.
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

The knife has only been out of box one time. I overpaid for the knife thinking my preorder would not go through but it did now I have two. I'm asking $900 witch is what I gave for it. I know $900 is to much to ask but I screwed up and trying to get my money back. I am just posting it here first in case one of you guys really want one,I will leave it here to see and if not it is going on eBay. Only trade I am Interested in is the original 777 or spyderco sprint's.

Thanks for looking,
    Ron

Ron,

If you don't really need the money now, I bet you can do better on ebay or at a show in 3-6 months once the scarcity is a little higher from the ones bought to flip have all been settled. Maybe even better in a year.

By all means, pass it on to a forum member if they really want it, but if the money isn't a big concern think on that, brother.

GL, man!

Please email me about this,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OnionsAndDragons View Post
    Ron,

If you don't really need the money now, I bet you can do better on ebay or at a show in 3-6 months once the scarcity is a little higher from the ones bought to flip have all been settled. Maybe even better in a year.

By all means, pass it on to a forum member if they really want it, but if the money isn't a big concern think on that, brother.

GL, man!
    This is true. If there are morons on ebay willing to pay $3500 for this knife, I bet you can get your $900 back no problem

Sold.

Thread Information