Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BellaBlades Custom Knife Shop/ Accepting orders come 7/31 with no back log! Thanks

BellaBlades Custom Knife Shop/ Accepting orders come 7/31 with no back log! Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT
    Accepting orders as of 7/31. No back log at that point. I apologize for not accepting any jobs since April.
    MATT!

BellaBlades knife customizing and modification service!
    Read about my hobby and how I can help you turn your EDC into something personal. Or a work of art that can be passed down!
    http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/...ps0e78ea64.jpg Thank you for this dishcore (cards coming) IOU
    -Custom handles
    -Bolsters
    -Back Spacer
    -Re-profile Blade or handles
    -Acid etching
    -Patina/Antiquing
    -Heat Anodize
    -Satin Finishes
    -Knife sharpening and edge re-profiling
    -Knife Repairs and much much more.

About Me

Hello Everyone. My name is Matt and I have been here for a while now learning what you folks want and and giving you exactly that.. I have a Gorgeous wife and two Children. Both GIRLS! Since work has slowed down.. Ive been doing custom knife work and exotic scales . I love what I do and I do it for fun and to help support my family. I have been making some Custom Handles for the past few months, along with stocking up on tools and supplies. And I now decided to move it online. While it may be a hobby, im putting as much effort and time into it as I can. I would like to share with you, my skills.

My Goal

Part of my goal to be successful at this is to only accept a few dozen custom jobs at a time and doing so with perfection. Or darn near it. Keeping customers happy with a shorter wait time, and making small batches of handles for these popular knives in different variations of color and materials. Making Quality Fit and Finish #1. Or why even do it? Your knife will come back with optimal performance. If you need the edge touched up let me know. Finishing hardware, back spacer work as well as repairing you busted folder, just ask.
    I am trying to keep prices low for what I would consider work with Perfect F and F. While I dont have a base price per say I know that with the quality I send out. My prices are affordable to say the least..

Wait time and Job orders
    Wait time is now 2-4 weeks. You guys have been so supportive that I am getting enough work to back log a little bit. you can only blame your selves LOL. I will not rush work. So just keep em coming. All that I can say is I get multiple emails every single night. So I can only grow.
    Emails will be answered with in 24 hours. Once we have a working order, you will have my cell phone and I will always be available to talk or discuss anything you may need.
    Point being, my communication is a top priority. Ask any one that I have worked for and they will tell you the same.

Payment info
    Reminder . As far as payment. I accept MO and Paypal.
    Completed items that I put up for sale are shipped upon receiving payment. Other matters will be dealt with in email as I do trust the folk around here.
    Thank you so much.

NOTE: Instance's such as- Adding the holes for lefty carry per request and for weak thumbs I can add a relief cut out to unlock easier. All matters like this include in a note when mailing if not mentioned in Emails.

Contact me by PM or Email at bellablades@yahoo.com
    From here you can ask for my cell if our job requires a lengthy chat.

Materials coming and more in stock. Pictures to come. Anything can be ordered

Kirinite Glow,Blue, Lava,Desert camo, Toxic green and black Kirinite. This material has a deep liquid Metallic look. Some more than others AS PICTURED

TeroTuf

Micarta

G-10

Carbon Fiber and Twill

If you wish for a certain material or color or model to customize just send an email to ask and post here as well.

When I have handles available I will make a new post with pictures when I am able to.

Last edited by BellaBlades; 07-18-2014 at 09:12 AM.

E-Mail sent

Emails and PM's replied guys. Like i said just allow 12-24 hours at most for a return email or PM. And When I have a bunch of scales for sale at a time I will post them here or in the For sale area. Thank you! And anyone with a Southard or 0550 please let me know if you want a scale.

Looks like a generous and helpful member is sending me an 0550 for a template.
    Thank you.
    And thanks for the support guys, im looking forward to proving myself!
    Last edited by BellaBlades; 01-12-2014 at 12:38 PM.

Above I added information on wait times , job orders and what not to keep you all informed. So please read im here to make you all happy!

Reminder . As far as payment. I accept MO and Paypal.
    Completed items that I put up for sale are shipped upon receiving payment. Other matters will be dealt with in email as I do trust the folk around here.
    Thank you so much.
    Last edited by BellaBlades; 01-13-2014 at 04:33 PM.

I did not get your email, brusher.matt@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tyronethepro View Post
    E-Mail sent

Hopwe you will have canvas micarta for Benchmades at some point.
    Greg A
    NRA Endowment
    SASS Life
    #69 in RyanW's 2014 GAW

I have some canvas micarta on order.
    Just send me an email or PM with what Benchmade you speak of.

I just want to say. Thank you all for your support. I will not post again until next week when I post pictures of recent work unless needed. I have about a half dozen jobs now as well as producing grips in batches. I'm going to post pictures next week when I get the funds for a camera. Yes, I know, not expensive. But when I invest in myself it takes a month worth of work to even begin to make any profit. Although I am no stranger to custom manufacturing. Hopefully you will like my work. As I said, for now- Comfort, Customer Satisfaction, and Finish are #1. After this first month, I will come up with some new designs and methods for different materials.
    Last edited by BellaBlades; 01-15-2014 at 06:36 PM.

Hopefully some of the pics will be of my knifes!

Quote Originally Posted by compman25 View Post
    Hopefully some of the pics will be of my knifes!
    Yes sir, you happen to be the first of many custom job's that I have received. As well as grips I have been selling separately. Your super roadhouse will look supreme when I am done with the Desert Camo scales. As well as everything else that you have sent me.
    With about a Dozen jobs on my plate for this week as well as the grips that I will produce. I will keep return time 1-2 weeks. Im sure sooner for most of you. Manix XL, Sage 2, Southard, 0550, Roadhouse, Lahar, Chive and a few others in the works.

I have also found an affordable arc, Tung Carbidizer to treat frame, linerlock face if anyone needs it while in the shop. It is on its way from a pal next week.

As asked in PM's as well as emails, Yes. I am fine with finishing hardware as well as making backspaces when applicable. As we discuss everything in the emails as we go. I will often make a suggestion after some work is done. Changing factory finish is not always a good idea. Regardless of it being free or not. If it makes the knife look more presentable. I will offer. That goes for damaged locks/parts. If your knife has blade play or factory issues with fit and finish. I will work out all the kinks with your permission before it comes back to you. Happy knife , Happy Customer. Step by step.

Suggestions are welcome if anything in my work process is unclear, but I feel I have covered everything in the head post at this point.

Tyronethepro, I wont bother you again, but your email still does not work FYI.
    Take care.
    Last edited by BellaBlades; 01-17-2014 at 09:17 AM.

These are a few of my most recent handles. Im killing time while I wait for a big Kirinite and Micarta Order for this week custom Jobs! You know who you are.

Last edited by BellaBlades; 01-19-2014 at 10:44 AM.

I have finally ordered some basic Equipment to move my work into my Neighborhood. My current travel time is 2 hours round trip to my work shop and that leaves me with only 3 days a week with my wife in college and two little girls. That means 12 hour days when Im there.
    However, I am happy to announce I have My new Drill Press, Band Saw, Belt/Disk Sander, Engraving tools, tumbler and more on the way. I also am building a custom Router Table and much more. But sadly I have to leave my Bridgeport mill out of town. So I need to find new and creative ways for certain types of milling.
    With all of your support and a few weeks of time I should be set up for full time in my own town! LOL. Im taking a bit of a gamble and I know it will pay off if I keep you all happy and coming back for more. I am working on a website as well with a friend that does that for a living.
    Anyway that is as much of an update as I can give. Soon I can let my creative side take over, and let my passion for art and my skill with natural free hand design take over. I'm going to take a deep breath and pray that I don't let my family down. I hope this information is not being to candid, its just on my mind. So I need to vent out some of what im doing before I give myself a heart attack.
    Take Care and GET A GRIP!

Also I want to note. With the advice of an online pal here ( thanks again, I look forward to brainstorming often) and my research I want to get some more High End material in stock. Once I get all of my current jobs up to date and complete. I will able to afford a nice stock pile of C-tek , TeroTuf, Kirinite and a little bit of carbon fiber. I will always love micarta and G10 but I need to experiment as well.
    Thank you.
    Watching both of my daughters three days a week while my wife is in college makes my schedule a bit more wacky, So hopefully everyone gets emails at a decent hour. Im often up until 1AM why they are resting to get paperwork done.
    Last edited by BellaBlades; 03-17-2014 at 11:10 AM.

Duck and cover, e-mail incoming!

Bombard me with as many emails as you can! All replied. Thank you for the work.
    Pictures tomorrow evening of a few of my recent jobs. Carbidizer is now on its way. I also have gotten my first fixed blade design in the works . Ive got my first 12 being made. Hopefully by summer they will be complete.
    Matt
    Last edited by BellaBlades; 01-24-2014 at 04:12 PM.

Pictures of progress Compman, these handles are going to look so classy. Just finish work remaining. I will remove these later when I post completed work.

Last edited by BellaBlades; 01-25-2014 at 10:39 AM.

Manix II, 0550, 0561 All complete. Southard and lava 0550 to be continued.
    Last edited by BellaBlades; 01-25-2014 at 11:35 AM.

These are NOT complete. They still have to be finished. Just checking fit.

Last edited by BellaBlades; 01-25-2014 at 01:25 PM.

Keep those pics coming!

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information