Thread: Affordable Balisong/Butterfly Tanto SOLD

Affordable Balisong/Butterfly Tanto SOLD

ADVERTISEMENT
    I have been working on some designs that are more affordable so more people can have the chance to own a custom Balisong without breaking the bank.This one is a Tanto.It is hollow ground with a flatground swedge.The blade is 1/8th's thick CPM 154 RC 60 and has a four inch cutting edge and measures 4.5" to the handles.The Spine is crowned for comfort.The handles are 1/8th Titanium anodized bronze and measures five inches.I will re-anodize a different color if requested.This Balisong flips smoothly due to the hardened stainless steel bushings and phosphorous bronze washers.The spacers are black G-10 and she is Latchless.Im asking SOLD through Paypal Please.Thanks so much,McAhron
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by McAhron; 01-19-2014 at 11:50 PM.

Thank you everyone but this one is sold. With much gratitude,McAhron

I see that this one is sold but I'm curious about how much I would have to pay to get a similar one if you don't mind me asking. I like it a lot
    P.s. preferably with a latch. Sorry, I didn't read the whole add before I asked about the price. I like this song a lot but would prefer a latch on it. Thanks
    Last edited by dskobli; 02-02-2014 at 03:48 PM. Reason: just noticed it's latchless

How much for one??

Thread Information