Thread: Brous Bionic Green w/ Stonewash Blade #94/1100 + Custom ZT 801 *Blowout Prices!*

Brous Bionic Green w/ Stonewash Blade #94/1100 + Custom ZT 801 *Blowout Prices!*

ADVERTISEMENT
    Hello everyone, I have a green Bionic w/ a stonewashed blade in great condition for sale. It has been very lightly carried and really only used to cut paper. The edge is still factory, however it could use a strop. It is slightly off-center, but has smooth action and flips great. Lockup is solid. This one is an early serial number at #94. The stonewash on the blade is very nice with only one blemish near the spine of the blade that I couldn't focus on in the pictures, but it is there. Paid $169 for this one, I'd like to get $115; I cover PayPal and shipping fees.

Next up is a ZT 801. It's never cut anything, only flipped. The scales are flame anodized to a very subtle bronze with purple highlights. The top portions were colored to give a bolstered look; it's noticeable when the blade is open. Perfect centering, awesome flipper. Absolute butter. It will come with the brand new deep carry pocket clip installed. Asking $135, which is a steal. As previously stated, I will cover PayPal and shipping fees.

I apologize for the poor pictures. I will take some better ones tomorrow afternoon if this doesn't sell by then.

Please email me at: jwattsup@comcast.net for more information or offers, thank you!
    Last edited by JustinWatts; 03-30-2014 at 03:22 PM.

Offers?

Blowout price drops! Need these gone today!

801 sold

Both have been sold.

Thread Information