Thread: Intro to Jarrett Fleming Knives and warranty/contact info

Intro to Jarrett Fleming Knives and warranty/contact info

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    Hello my fellow knife lovers,
    My name is Jarrett Fleming and my main focus is to create a knife that you will not only love but also use! I got started on this crazy journey into knife making about 3 years ago when I was 18. One day I was out in my dad's shop and I saw a bucket full of old lawn mower blades and I decided to make a knife. That knife wasn't very pretty but I was proud of what I had accomplished.

continue reading below
    Last edited by Jarrett Fleming; 06-10-2014 at 08:19 PM.
    Georgia Custom Knifemakers Guild member

Subforum - http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/fo...Fleming-Knives

I turned a useless old rusty lawn mower blade into a tool that could be used for many years to come. A few weeks after I made that first knife I found the "shoptalk" section of this forum and had a few questions to ask. Andy Roy saw that post and told me about the Georgia Custom Knifemakers Guild and invited me to the next meeting. I went to the meeting and was amazed at the craftsmanship by all of the incredible makers in Georgia. After that I was hooked! The meeting was at Scott Davidson's shop and Scott told me that I was welcome to come to his shop to learn how to make knives. Well I took Scott up on that offer and ended up going to his shop once a week for close to a year. By that time I had acquired some of my own equipment and could make knives at home. Scott taught me almost everything I know about knife making, and I am forever grateful to him for that. There is absolutely no way I could have learned the craft this quickly without a mentor. I have also been very fortunate to get advice from some of the other guild members like Andy Roy. Making knives is not my full-time job but it is my full-time passion!

WARRANTY INFO

I offer a satisfaction guarantee on all of my knives. If you don't like the knife you buy from me send it back in unused condition. I also guarantee my knives for life from any defects caused by me. I can not cover natural materials from shrinking or cracking. I also do not cover defects caused by improper use of a knife i.e. using a knife as a screwdriver, pry bar, hammer, or anything other than it's intended use which is to cut. Replacements are up to my discretion.

CONTACT INFO

Feel free to contact me at [email protected], here on the forum, or call/txt 706.247.1369.

Please enjoy the forum guys I want this to be a fun place to hangout!

I also want to give a huge thank you to all of my supporters without you guys I could not keep doing what I love.

Jarrett
    Last edited by Jarrett Fleming; 06-10-2014 at 09:14 PM.

Had to split my post up to get it to work, but the intro is complete now!

Thread Information