Thread: Dennis Wright at Wright Knives in San Diego - VERY GOOD

Dennis Wright at Wright Knives in San Diego - VERY GOOD

ADVERTISEMENT
    I went to see Dennis at Wright Knives in La Mesa last week. The store was very neat and well kept, it was obvious that a lot of care had been taken in organizing and maintaining the store. Dennis had a great selection of BM, Spyderco, CRKT, REKAT, and many other brands of knives. There was also just about a full line of CRK knives, and he let me drool on a Sebenza All of the display knives were in very good condition, smooth and clean - I guess this should be expected, but I've been to many knife stores where the display knives were in quite poor shape - I was glad to see that this was not one of those stores.

Dennis was very friendly and knowledgeable, patiently showing me almost every knife in the store. I spent several hours there, and could have stayed longer. He even gave me free passes to a gun show in Costa Mesa (thanks again - my father and I had a great time ), where I saw him and said hello earlier today.

Wright Knives has great prices on most of their BM knives, many at below internet prices. I bought an AFCK, and definitely would have bought something else as well if I had had any more money.

He doesn't have a website up yet, but said he will do mail order, so give him a call or email if you're in the market for something. Dennis is a top rate guy with an excellent store, and I highly recommend him. If you're ever in the San Diego area, be sure to stop by.

I'd like to thank those of you who recommended Wright Knives to me and I'd like to thank Dennis Wright for a great knife store shopping experience, the gun show passes, and the AFCK.

Contact info:
    Wright Knife & Sporting Goods
    La Mesa, CA
    1-800-400-1980
    wrightknife@ixpres.com

------------------
    Jason aka medusaoblongata
    -----------------------
    "I have often laughed at the weaklings who call themselves kind because they have no claws"

- Zarathustra

Thanks Jason. I enjoyed the visit. Stop in anytime you're in town.

It was a pleasure meeting your father at the OC show. Maybe we'll see you at the Cow Palace later on.

------------------
    Dennis Wright
    ("Have a knife day!")
    Wright Knife & Sporting Goods
    La Mesa, CA
    1-800-400-1980
    wrightknife@ixpres.com

I bought 2 Spyderco Spyderkeys from Dennis a few weeks ago and I couldn't ask for better service. He is a great person to deal with. I highly recommend dealing with him.
    michael

Thread Information