In an effort to keep things tidy and still be able to keep great threads handy, I'm gonna make a link list for the detailed tutorials, ect. That way we can cut down on stickies while still being able to keep adding on. If you know of a thread that would fit well and hasn't been added, just PM/VM leatherman or myself.
- Some tips and thoughts on folder sheaths - Gary W. Graley
- Horizontal Sheath for a Buck 112 - WIP - Gary W. Graley
- Clip Pocket Sheath for Slipjoints - augustus88
- Pancake Sheaths and how I go about them. (PIC HEAVY) - Horsewright
- Making a pouch sheath - Apprentice Thread - Talfuchre (Fiddleback Forum)
- Make Omega style wrist cuffs. (WIP) - Omega Leather Works
- Sheath Making Tutorial - nick681
- The Frugal Leather Craftsman: Basic Tools - leatherman
- Paul Long Butterfly sheath pattern tutorial - darkmatter35
- The Thermoform (Boltaron, Holstex, Kydex) Sheath Resource and Tutorial - Invinoveritas1911
- DIY kydex/leather tutorial - the noob way - Dudelepowski
- Behind the back Baldric/Bro Rig / Add straps to your kydex sheath - David Brown
Last edited by Kiah; 12-23-2015 at 03:55 AM. Reason: Adding on.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)