Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: The Joufuu Build Board

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    Quote Originally Posted by mjbine View Post
    Looking for a sheath for the Fiddleback KPH.
    It's such an oddball design on top of a rarely made one that I really can't point you in a right direction. I owned one a few years ago, but never developed a pattern for it.
    Joufuu Leather webstore; joufuu.com

Any chance you could make another of your surls arowana sheaths? Doesn't have to be a fancy model, I just need something to carry it in. The basic brown with dangler I saw up for sale earlier in the year would be perfect.
    Proud supporter of JK Knives #727

Quote Originally Posted by jackal_727 View Post
    Any chance you could make another of your surls arowana sheaths? Doesn't have to be a fancy model, I just need something to carry it in. The basic brown with dangler I saw up for sale earlier in the year would be perfect.
    Not a problem. I'll put it on my build board.

If someone else has been wanting one of these, please let me know. I like building models in pairs here lately.

Yes, thank you! I'll keep checking your store.

Hey Bud,

If you could consider this, I'd like a ..

Split Pouch Crossdraw sheath, Ambidextrous carry, Black w/ Orange stitching, OKT EDU

By the way, I've got 3 of your ESQ-1 ambi sheaths and the first 2 are the first ones that you made. The 3rd one is a bit wider and it happens to work very nice for Chris' EDU. Just so you know to list EDU for those wider ESQ-1's.

Thanks,
    Jerry

Not sure if this is the proper thread, but I've got a question. I purchased a bushcrafter xl from aa Forge. Do you know if you offer a sheath that will work for this, and if you're not sure, could I give you the dimensions and you could see if you have something that will work?

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior108 View Post
    Hey Bud,

If you could consider this, I'd like a ..

Split Pouch Crossdraw sheath, Ambidextrous carry, Black w/ Orange stitching, OKT EDU

By the way, I've got 3 of your ESQ-1 ambi sheaths and the first 2 are the first ones that you made. The 3rd one is a bit wider and it happens to work very nice for Chris' EDU. Just so you know to list EDU for those wider ESQ-1's.

Thanks,
    Jerry
    I'll put the EDU split pouch on the build board .. but it'll be a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal_727 View Post
    Not sure if this is the proper thread, but I've got a question. I purchased a bushcrafter xl from aa Forge. Do you know if you offer a sheath that will work for this, and if you're not sure, could I give you the dimensions and you could see if you have something that will work?
    I don't own that knife so I really can't answer the question. Easiest thing to do is compare it to Fiddleback models and then I could give you an educated guess on fitment. Only way to be 100% requires me to have the knife in hand.

Right in I'll check it out. I'm loving my arowana sheath, so I wanna keep sending business your way! Thanks for the quick response.

Quote Originally Posted by bonafide View Post
    I'll put the EDU split pouch on the build board .. but it'll be a few days.
    Woohoo, got it! (the purchase part) Thanks Bud!! I'll post up some pics with the knife then.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread Information