Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 281

Thread: The Joufuu Build Board

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    burbs of Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    3,353

    Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    Quote Originally Posted by Onedog View Post
    Hey Bud. Just curious if there's gonna be any more of the frog design sheaths coming down the pipe? Maybe some for the 4" blades? Also, I'll be needing another Bushscout sheath soon.
    I'll keep them in mind when cutting patterns.

    The BushScouts take 3x the time to make as a regular sheath .. so I plan those out and build on one for several weeks.
    Joufuu Leather webstore; joufuu.com

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Central Mass
    Posts
    1,203
    Quote Originally Posted by bonafide View Post
    I'll keep them in mind when cutting patterns.

    The BushScouts take 3x the time to make as a regular sheath .. so I plan those out and build on one for several weeks.
    Awesome! Thanks Bud.
    Jim

  3. #23
    Hi Bud,

    i would like to request for an:

    HB-3, 6-7oz leather, Ambidextrous carry, fiddleback spider design, LIGHT Brown w/BLUE cord stitching with vertical/Horizontal belt loop (fits: Monarch)

    thank you sir!

    Johnny

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    burbs of Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    3,353
    Quote Originally Posted by huang618 View Post
    Hi Bud,

    i would like to request for an:

    HB-3, 6-7oz leather, Ambidextrous carry, fiddleback spider design, LIGHT Brown w/BLUE cord stitching with vertical/Horizontal belt loop (fits: Monarch)

    thank you sir!

    Johnny
    I'll have a HB-3 and HB-3 extended (fits KEB, Ladyfinger, Recluse, and Asp) available tomorrow night - but neither have spider carving.
    Joufuu Leather webstore; joufuu.com

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by bonafide View Post
    I'll have a HB-3 and HB-3 extended (fits KEB, Ladyfinger, Recluse, and Asp) available tomorrow night - but neither have spider carving.
    Awesome, i will give it a try tmrw night!

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    272
    Anything coming up tomorrow that will fit a Big Palmer?

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    burbs of Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    3,353
    Quote Originally Posted by joarthur View Post
    Anything coming up tomorrow that will fit a Big Palmer?
    No sir. That's a unique size knife and will need a specific pattern made for it.
    Joufuu Leather webstore; joufuu.com

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    272
    Ok. Thanks.

  9. #29
    Hey Bud, still in hopes for this exact sheath to roll off your workbench soon for my Duke. Thanks!

    #AllFiddlebacksMatter

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    burbs of Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    3,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Gent View Post
    Hey Bud, still in hopes for this exact sheath to roll off your workbench soon for my Duke. Thanks!
    It was .. you missed it.
    Joufuu Leather webstore; joufuu.com

  11. #31
    Sorry, I should have been more specific. What I meant was I would like to request another to come down the pike since I missed the first one. It is the exact sheath I was hoping for in post #1.
    #AllFiddlebacksMatter

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    burbs of Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    3,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Gent View Post
    Sorry, I should have been more specific. What I meant was I would like to request another to come down the pike since I missed the first one. It is the exact sheath I was hoping for in post #1.
    Gotcha.
    Joufuu Leather webstore; joufuu.com

  13. #33
    Okay just putting a few things I would love to see:
    - A BushScout sheath sized for Hunter/BC Sr.
    - More narrow 4" sheaths for KEB/Recluse
    - Would absolutely LOVE to see a JouFuu neck knife sheath design for an Esquire, Stubbymuk, maybe others?
    Thanks!

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Central Mass
    Posts
    1,203
    Hey Bud. Just wondering if you have a pattern for Jarrett Flemmings Itty Bitty by any chance? Thanks.
    Jim

  15. #35
    Hi Bud, would like to request for a Jarrett Fleming Itty Bitty sheath, TREE design, ISP or a cross draw, i know it might take a little bit, i'll will wait for it, thank you sir!

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    burbs of Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    3,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Onedog View Post
    Hey Bud. Just wondering if you have a pattern for Jarrett Flemmings Itty Bitty by any chance? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by huang618 View Post
    Hi Bud, would like to request for a Jarrett Fleming Itty Bitty sheath, TREE design, ISP or a cross draw, i know it might take a little bit, i'll will wait for it, thank you sir!
    I'll start working on an ISP pattern for it when time allows.
    Joufuu Leather webstore; joufuu.com

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    96
    Hi Bud. Do you have any plans for making sheaths for the new redesigned Mosquito? Thanks.

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    burbs of Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    3,353
    Quote Originally Posted by acruz2005 View Post
    Hi Bud. Do you have any plans for making sheaths for the new redesigned Mosquito? Thanks.
    Probably not.
    Joufuu Leather webstore; joufuu.com

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by bonafide View Post
    Probably not.
    Is that because of the odd shaped blade? Thanks.

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    302
    Bud, do you happen to have a pattern for a Hunter/BC Sr. size ambi sheath? Spider carving or other awesomeness a plus.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •