Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 289

Thread: The Joufuu Build Board

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    burbs of Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    3,360

    Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    Quote Originally Posted by dsarps View Post
    Bud, do you happen to have a pattern for a Hunter/BC Sr. size ambi sheath? Spider carving or other awesomeness a plus.
    Pretty sure I do .. I'll have to dig thru my patterns to be absolute..
    Joufuu Leather webstore; joufuu.com

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Central Mass
    Posts
    1,252
    Hey Bud. You ever thought about a Bushscout sheath for a Woodsman? I know they take a lot of work/time but it would be pretty sweet.
    Jim

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    burbs of Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    3,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Onedog View Post
    Hey Bud. You ever thought about a Bushscout sheath for a Woodsman? I know they take a lot of work/time but it would be pretty sweet.
    Yeah .. it's one I've kicked around making. Just need more time in a day.
    Joufuu Leather webstore; joufuu.com

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,167
    Hey Bud, got any ISP for a Big Palmer coming up?

  5. #45
    I isp carried my Arete all day today wrapping the blade to not tear threw leg or pants. You mentioned in a pm a few days ago that a 4" blade would be to big to isp carry. I respectfully disagree and would personally love to have one with a clip like their smaller brother blades as I hate wearing a belt. I'm guessing I'm not alone on that.
    The first photo in blade all the way to bottom of pocket. The second photo is good location height for it to sit.
    The pants have a 8 pocket for reference and I wear a 32" waist.
    Thanks for looking


  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    burbs of Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    3,360
    LaRue, I will not be making an ISP sheath for your Arete.
    Joufuu Leather webstore; joufuu.com

  7. #47
    After thinking about it more and getting over the idea how great it would be I realized that "legally" it wouldn't be so great. Even in Nebraska where we can open carry pretty much anything. The concealed length is another thing (3.5" max) which the isp Arete would exceed.
    Sorry for pestering ya Bud.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    425
    Please consider building ISP (slip) for Monarch, Palmer and Stubbymuk, please sir.
    ISP (clip) would work as well.
    Thanks, Bud

  9. #49
    Hi bud, I would like to request for a cross draw sheath for a pocket kephart or an ISP with mandalorian clip and yellow stitching, either one would work, thank you sir!

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    308
    It'd be much appreciated if you could throw a few scout pouches with danglers/fs loops on the workbench for the big boys (Duke & Woodsman pattern and the Hunter/BC Sr pattern)

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    burbs of Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    3,360
    Quote Originally Posted by dogbone11 View Post
    Please consider building ISP (slip) for Monarch, Palmer and Stubbymuk, please sir.
    ISP (clip) would work as well.
    Thanks, Bud
    Quote Originally Posted by huang618 View Post
    Hi bud, I would like to request for a cross draw sheath for a pocket kephart or an ISP with mandalorian clip and yellow stitching, either one would work, thank you sir!
    Quote Originally Posted by dsarps View Post
    It'd be much appreciated if you could throw a few scout pouches with danglers/fs loops on the workbench for the big boys (Duke & Woodsman pattern and the Hunter/BC Sr pattern)
    I should be able to get most of these available next Tuesday.
    Joufuu Leather webstore; joufuu.com

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by bonafide View Post
    I should be able to get most of these available next Tuesday.
    Thank you bud! That would be awesome!

  13. #53
    Hi Bud, I have a pocket kephart that I haven't been able to fit neatly into any of your sheaths that I own. Is there a model you make that works for it?

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    burbs of Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    3,360
    Quote Originally Posted by pandafarts View Post
    Hi Bud, I have a pocket kephart that I haven't been able to fit neatly into any of your sheaths that I own. Is there a model you make that works for it?
    The PK has its own specific sheath size .. and yes, i have a pattern for it. I'll get a couple on the table for Tuesday.
    Joufuu Leather webstore; joufuu.com

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Wickenburg, AZ
    Posts
    103
    Bud, I'd still like a hiking buddy sheath w/frog. Would be willing to give up the spider carving, if that would help get it built... Thanks! Paul

  16. #56
    I would buy a scout pouch sheath for a leuku like the one you listed on 2/23, A

  17. #57
    Love a bushscout for my patch knife

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    salt lake city, ut
    Posts
    26
    Bud, just picked up a Bushnub and very much like the looks of the sheath you just offered (and sold) on your 3/1/16 offerings. (J. HB-2, 7-8oz embossed leather, Ambidextrous carry, Custom colors w/black stitching, Vertical/Horizontal belt loop; $90.00 SOLD
    (fits: Hiking Buddy, Bushboot, Patch, EDC-II, Handyman)

    Would this fit the Bushnub and work for left hand horizontal carry?

    Elmbow

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    burbs of Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    3,360
    Quote Originally Posted by elmbow View Post
    Bud, just picked up a Bushnub and very much like the looks of the sheath you just offered (and sold) on your 3/1/16 offerings. (J. HB-2, 7-8oz embossed leather, Ambidextrous carry, Custom colors w/black stitching, Vertical/Horizontal belt loop; $90.00 SOLD
    (fits: Hiking Buddy, Bushboot, Patch, EDC-II, Handyman)

    Would this fit the Bushnub and work for left hand horizontal carry?

    Elmbow
    No, not yhe correct design for it. The Bushnub is in the same size comparison to the Monarch & Bushcrater Jr. As for the pancake style, they are Ambidextrous as well as having the ability to be worn vertical or horizontal. The pancake style pattern you're going to want for your Bushnub is the HB-3.
    Joufuu Leather webstore; joufuu.com

  20. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    308
    Apparently I can't stop buying Dukes and Woodsmans, so another scout pouch with dangler and fs loop or body strap for next week would be sweet!
    Last edited by dsarps; 03-04-2016 at 08:52 PM.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •