Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Joufuu Build Board

The Joufuu Build Board

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    Bud, please move or delete if you prefer a pm or if one of the other threads are where you want build requests, but if you can get a black ambi sheath with a big ol' orange fiddleback tooled out for a Duke that would be great. I'll happily stand by for your weekly threads to see if one comes down the pike.

thanks,

SG
    Last edited by Southern Gent; 12-14-2015 at 02:49 PM.

Bud I would like to suggest a couple sheaths for the build board:

1) ISP Ambidextrous Hiking Buddy sheath

2) K.E. Bushie Scout Pouch with firesteel holder (any of your darker leathers with natural or sinew stitching)
    Dave

I would like to request an ISP for monarch with lime green stitching, thank you sir.

I've been looking for a RH carry hiking buddy sheath with orange stiching. Also would love me some of that beautiful multi-tone finished gator you had been throwing up a few weeks ago Thx for making good leather for everyone!

I wouldn't mind seeing a RH carry option for an Arete (assuming the normal bf, BC, Kep pattern doesn't work) to go with my FF purchase today... Thanks for being my first stop in sheaths!
    Last edited by dsarps; 01-25-2016 at 05:44 AM.

I'd like to see an ISP for an Esquire

Bud,

Will you be building sheaths that will fit the new upswept blades of the Fiddleback Forge lineup? I'd be more then happy to send you mine for a mock-up!
    Last edited by TxSportsman; 01-29-2016 at 03:46 PM.

I'd be willing to send my mosquito to you to make a pattern, if you'd like. Great little knife by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by TxSportsman View Post
    Bud,

Will you be building sheaths that will fit the new upswept blades of the Fiddleback Forge lineup? I'd be more then happy to send you mine for a mock-up!

An ISP for an EDC with orange stitching, like the "G" from the recent batch on 1-26. Great looking sheath. Frankly, I really like all of the darker colored ISPs with the colored stitching. Excellent design and I hope to score one soon.

Does anyone know which sheaths fit best with a Fiddleback BC Karda? Thanks.
    Last edited by trestle; 01-30-2016 at 01:02 PM.
    Life favors the prepared - Edna Mode

WTB: Fiddleback Kephart with black liners and blue pinstripes

Hey Bud, I just scored a Bourbon Street Skinner from Fridays batch and was wondering what sheath I should be keeping my eye out for that will fit that bad boy. I know its kind of an odd shape but I really love your leathers and would like some Joufuu pants for it!

Thanks, David

Quote Originally Posted by BushBarb View Post
    Hey Bud, I just scored a Bourbon Street Skinner from Fridays batch and was wondering what sheath I should be keeping my eye out for that will fit that bad boy. I know its kind of an odd shape but I really love your leathers and would like some Joufuu pants for it!

Thanks, David
    David,

I do not own one so I really can not answer your question. I will say this .. every upswept profile I've dealt with conflicts with my style of sheath making - and when I say conflict, I mean the tip ends up cutting through the leather. I wont be designing anything for the BSS or any of the new designs Andy just released that have the the upswept tips (fighting knife or filet knife). Sorry.
    Joufuu Leather webstore; joufuu.com

Quote Originally Posted by bonafide View Post
    David,

I do not own one so I really can not answer your question. I will say this .. every upswept profile I've dealt with conflicts with my style of sheath making - and when I say conflict, I mean the tip ends up cutting through the leather. I wont be designing anything for the BSS or any of the new designs Andy just released that have the the upswept tips (fighting knife or filet knife). Sorry.
    Wow, that's a major bummer.

Very understandable Bud. Thanks for the reply, I can see it being a pain in the rear from your end of it. I know Rick makes one for the BSS i'll have to give him a shout. Now I just need to snag one or two of your nessmuk sheaths!

Thanks, David

Hi Bud, I would like to request an arrowhead neck sheaths with magnets for the Runts, preferably with the fiddleback spider, thank you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by huang618 View Post
    Hi Bud, I would like to request an arrowhead neck sheaths with magnets for the Runts, preferably with the fiddleback spider, thank you sir!
    Whoa .. taking it back a few. I dont even know where that pattern is anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by bonafide View Post
    Whoa .. taking it back a few. I dont even know where that pattern is anymore.
    Saw a photo in an old thread, absolutely beautiful work bud! Love to own one of those bad boys, I don't even have a runt yet, but the sheath is a must have. If it turns up, I will take one!

Bud. Can I request a left handed, oiled split pouch or scout sheath for a BC Sr. for an upcoming sales thread? Thanks.

Hi Bud, I am wondering if you have ever made sheath to fit a WA Surls Revere? The length is close to a Runt but much slimmer. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyPA View Post
    Bud. Can I request a left handed, oiled split pouch or scout sheath for a BC Sr. for an upcoming sales thread? Thanks.
    I dont currently have a split pouch pattern for that size range.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekton View Post
    Hi Bud, I am wondering if you have ever made sheath to fit a WA Surls Revere? The length is close to a Runt but much slimmer. Thanks
    No sir. Got nothing for that one.

Hey Bud. Just curious if there's gonna be any more of the frog design sheaths coming down the pipe? Maybe some for the 4" blades? Also, I'll be needing another Bushscout sheath soon.
    Jim

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information