Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 574

Thread: Information from Instagram and Facebook!

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    WI, USA
    Posts
    5,052

    Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    Quote Originally Posted by Riz2530 View Post
    DAMN!!!! No blaze orange g10 handle there! Guess mine is not ready yet!
    Maybe it's at the far end of the table in the box?????
    SURVIVOR! #3
    BECKERHEAD #530

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    rural Maryland, USA, Rat Pack #750
    Posts
    4,967
    I think I see mine! Second row (short row)! Second from the left. Green canvas and OD kydex. Well, maybe not mine. But just like mine.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    WI, USA
    Posts
    5,052
    Quote Originally Posted by rockspyder View Post
    I think I see mine! Second row (short row)! Second from the left. Green canvas and OD kydex. Well, maybe not mine. But just like mine.
    We can hope!
    SURVIVOR! #3
    BECKERHEAD #530

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    WI, USA
    Posts
    5,052
    Y'all probably saw this straight from Ellie in the SK 4.7 thread, but here it is anyways. Man I love SURVIVE!

    SURVIVOR! #3
    BECKERHEAD #530

  5. #65
    i hope some of yall on here get one of those beauties.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SW Idaho
    Posts
    4,773
    Quote Originally Posted by rxavage View Post
    i hope some of yall on here get one of those beauties.
    I was thinking the same thing. The longer I gaze at it, the better it looks! It's mesmerizing!!
    SwampRat Brotherhood * S!K #10 * Carothers Performance Knives

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    1,530
    this may sound wrong, but i hope people beat the hell out of that beauty haha, Can't wait to see what the lucky 30 think and see if in hand units lead to more guesses as to what the steel is!?
    Last edited by redwood22; 01-04-2016 at 10:13 PM.
    SURVIVOR! #9

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SW Idaho
    Posts
    4,773
    Quote Originally Posted by redwood22 View Post
    this may sound wrong, but i hope people beat the hell out of that beauty haha, Can't wait to see what the lucky 30 think and see if in hand units lead to more guesses as to what the steel is!?
    Lol Me too
    SwampRat Brotherhood * S!K #10 * Carothers Performance Knives

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    668
    That SK4.7 looks cool!

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Riverside CA
    Posts
    2,820
    Quote Originally Posted by redwood22 View Post
    this may sound wrong, but i hope people beat the hell out of that beauty haha, Can't wait to see what the lucky 30 think and see if in hand units lead to more guesses as to what the steel is!?
    Heck yeah! These things deserve it!

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Reisterstown, MD, USA
    Posts
    494
    That's amazingly awesome. This is yet another reason that I am unhealthily in love with Survive!

  12. #72
    That SK4.7 looks like another future purchase haha. Guy did mention a giveaway at 3K followers on instagram no clue what model but could be a new SK4.7. Also wondering if the start of regular sales will still be starting on the 11th for the 5.1 (if Ellie happens to see this)?

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    567
    I hope I get one of these works of art. One of the best knife companies out there
    Stay alert stay alive

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Henderson, NV
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan W. View Post
    ...wondering if the start of regular sales will still be starting on the 11th for the 5.1 (if Ellie happens to see this)?
    The Jan 1 email news letter said:


  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan W. View Post
    That SK4.7 looks like another future purchase haha. Guy did mention a giveaway at 3K followers on instagram no clue what model but could be a new SK4.7. Also wondering if the start of regular sales will still be starting on the 11th for the 5.1 (if Ellie happens to see this)?
    There may be some Factory 2nds available. The blades Guy has come across during sharpening that didn't make the cut. I don't think we will be far enough along on preorders and presale orders to have regular GSO-5.1s in stock by the 11th. They should be up on the 18th though.

  16. #76
    30 knives!!! What's the material for the new SK? When will they be available for sale?? Sorry if I missed the announcement.
    Last edited by OBX351; 01-06-2016 at 05:24 PM.

  17. #77
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    1,530
    Quote Originally Posted by OBX351 View Post
    30 knives!!! What's the material for the new SK? Sorry if I missed the announcement.
    they are keeping it under wraps until the initial impressions come in. I think its a cool idea, sort of a blind taste test!
    SURVIVOR! #9

  18. #78
    Is that the 1 something % carbon steel that I saw in a few threads?

  19. #79
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    1,530
    Quote Originally Posted by OBX351 View Post
    Is that the 1 something % carbon steel that I saw in a few threads?
    correct!
    SURVIVOR! #9

  20. #80
    TY redwood!

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •