Thread: Collectorknives.net

Collectorknives.net

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, so mods please move if necessary; but I just had a great experience with collector knives.net! He worked with me as I was having difficulty redeeming a visa gift card online, and went above and beyond to assure the transaction processed properly. This truly made my day, and I will continue to use this vendor as my main outlet for purchasing. Kudos to this Business for not losing site of the importance of quality customer care and outstanding service!

I've dealt with them on several occasions and they are A+ people
    RULE #9

Glad to hear. Been looking at quite a few of their items for awhile now. Time to pick up a few...

Mike, the owner and operator, has been nothing but a stand up guy since I started buying traditionals and he's always quick to respond to questions that I have. It's always a pleasure to purchase from him. His name on the forum is "knifeswapper" and he participates in the Traditonal Forum providing information and answering questions as well.
    ~Jake

He is good people to order from. Always worked with me on payment, I do not use credit cards, I use money orders.

Yup, they are damn good at what they do -- knives are shipped promptly, packaging is bomb-proof, and web-site is pure joy to use! :-)

I'd say I'm up to 12 or so knives from him.

One of my favorite dealers. Great prices too.
    Signature goes here.....

+1 I've had nothing but positive experiences with them.
    "Swiftly he got out his Case XX, still secure in the watch pocket of his Levi’s, thanking God for a good Case knife that would hold an edge all down the many years and thanking God also for his own stubborn ways that made a small knife as much a part of daily dressing as boots and socks." S. Hunter

Mike is great--buy with confidence!

Have to agree with all of the other positive comments. Received my second order from CK. Great pricing, impeccable packaging and fast shipping. Now on my short list for "buy from" dealers.
    Dennis in PA -----> My Knife Collection (updated 3/16/2017)

WANT TO BUY: Alan Davis linerlock folders

Mike is good to go.

I have bought 5 or 6 from him. He is a great dealer.

a beacon of light-headed glory- Poet- EB
    Therefore, "turkey bacon" is an oxymoron. Gajinoz
    Chris

Yes Sir!! Stand up operation and solid folks to deal with!!

Great company and they really have fine customer service. Bought a Remington with a pin crack in handle. They gave me an option of partial refund or new knife I chose a new knife and as soon as the old was received a New one that was inspected was sent out.

Add my positive feedback to the list above. Family run business. A+

There isn't another dealer who puts so much effort and thought into the logistics, customer satisfaction and love for the hobby like Mike and CK do. One of the greatest, no doubt.

CK is indeed top notch!

I've been a regular with Mike since 2008 for good reason. He's good people, and will always take good care of you. CK is my go-to.

-Russell-
    -Russell-

All my traditionals come from there
    Don't scab for the bosses Don't listen to their lies Poor folks ain't got a chance Unless they organize --Florence Reese

I also have had great experiences buying from Collector Knives. Their price on a particular knife I wanted, was considerably lower than prices that a few private sellers were trying to get here in the exchange. Additionally, when the price was reduced after I registered, I ordered a second one with the intent to cancel my original order. Within hours of my duplicate order, and during the weekend, I received an email to confirm whether my order was intentionally duplicated. When I declined one of the orders, they generously cancelled the more expensive of the two orders. I was so pleased with their service, I ordered a different knife the next day to make up for my cancellation and to show them some extra gratitude.

Thread Information