Thread: Vintage Swiss Multi Tool

Vintage Swiss Multi Tool

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    I stumbled upon this miss-identified multi tool and thought of this forum so here are a few photos for your amusement.

Does it have a model name/number? Thank you.

It is not in my possession now and would cost at least $31 to acquire. It might be a fun project for an enthusiast to bring this trooper back into duty shape.

A few more photos:

Thank you for looking.

as best i remember they where made in france and are a copy of a sak. the blade etch ackermann basel means ackermann mainly clothing store in basel city, that is on the border to germany. its a typical cheap knock off from back then for people that did not wanna resell the best ones. ackermann is still in buiseness and theyr here https://www.ackermann.ch/;sid=15oumx...ACKERMANN_Logo they do or had stores in many swiss citys, i remember back then as i was stuck there see one in bern as well. now its mainly mail oder and the quality of service is bad, own experience.

Counterfeit, fake, knockoff. Thank you for the heads up.

Photos were, incorrectly, posted under heading for Buck 315 rigging knife. Actual heading S/H/B: Rare Ackermann Basel Armee Suisse INOXYD SWISS Army Knife w/ Horn Handle. Still a fake made for a dept. store.

Thread Information