Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Pay It Forward -- it's been a while

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsun View Post
    Wow. I would love to own that gorgeous knife. Thanks for the very generous offer. Should I shoot u a email?
    Good deal! Just shoot me a PM with your address, Dsun, and I'll ship it on Monday.

Sorry but how do I pm u?

Ah... maybe you can't send PM's with your membership level. Please send an email to jgwalton at yahoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasmaniac View Post
    Ah... maybe you can't send PM's with your membership level. Please send an email to jgwalton at yahoo.
    Email sent thanks.

I will also offer up a ZT 0560. I will post pics as soon as I get home. Great idea op.
    Last edited by Dsun; 06-19-2016 at 03:48 PM.

So do I have to be gold to participate?
    I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.
    Alexander the "Great"

Duty, Honor, Country. Those three hallowed words reverently dictate what you ought to be, what you can be, what you will be.
    Gen. MacArthur

Beckerhead Number 380

Quote Originally Posted by James w View Post
    So do I have to be gold to participate?
    No, not from what I remember, just abide by the spirit of the thread. Pay it forward. If you take a ZT don't leave a Byrd kind of thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also. Not sure if it was mentioned before. But PLEASE do not sell anything you pick up here in the Pay it Forward thread. This is completely an honor system. If you do not want a knife that you received from this thread anymore (or any other pay it forward threads) please regift it.
    "RuggHogg"

Inducted Bladeshow 2016

I will be keeping an eye on this thread. I have quite a few cheap folders I need to liquidate and don't want to bother with the hassle of selling. I am still loving the Volli I got from the last pay it forward (and I did pay it forward, I gave away another nice Benchmade, I'm not a monster!).
    If plants could feel pain, mowing the lawn would be a war crime.

I will also offer up a ZT 0560. I will post pics as soon as I get home. Great idea op.
    If in allowed to participate I wouldn't mind this for my little brother
    He just got started in knives and would love this

Glad to see this started up again. It fizzled out too quickly last go around.

Glad to hear you're still enjoying the Volli, dkb45!

Quote Originally Posted by blades&wrenches View Post
    Glad to see this started up again. It fizzled out too quickly last go around.

Glad to hear you're still enjoying the Volli, dkb45!
    Oh were you the one to give me the Volli? The S30V steel hasn't been super nice to me, exemplifying why I dislike the steel in general from losing its edge super fast, but damn it fits my hand PERFECTLY. I have also grown accustomed to the assist on it, and I may never get rid of the Volli.
    If plants could feel pain, mowing the lawn would be a war crime.

Try thinning the bevel and knocking down the shoulders to a convex and then tossing on a microbevel for edge durability.

The aided cutting offered by the convex and thinning will be offset by the slightly thicker microbevel netting a near zero gain at in hand feel, but should add some edge stability and durability.
    -----
    Or try a more aggressive, toothy finish, like 240 (or coarse DMT) then strop for burr removal.
    Proud Supporter: JK Knives #710 & BECKERHEAD #362
    WTB Maxamet Mule/Manix
    !!LOOK!!JK Knives, Customized Goodness

That is quite an offering. The generosity of this forum thus far is amazing.
    Last edited by JupiterPaladin; 06-20-2016 at 10:38 AM.

What a great idea!!
    I have a Spydie Pacific Salt, yellow with PE that I'd be willing to ship if someone can use it. Really cool knife.....I have 3!
    Let me know!
    Joe
    Custom pool cues......high end air rifles......and now sharp pointy things.......yup, I'm broke!!
    Anybody wanna play some 9 ball??????

Quote Originally Posted by palonej View Post
    What a great idea!!
    I have a Spydie Pacific Salt, yellow with PE that I'd be willing to ship if someone can use it. Really cool knife.....I have 3!
    Let me know!
    Joe
    Hey Joe, would love this one for my son, he would definitely put it to good use.

Thanks,
    Joe

Most excellent Joe!! PM or e mail me your address and I'll get that bad boy out today or tomorrow my friend!!
    Joe

Custom pool cues......high end air rifles......and now sharp pointy things.......yup, I'm broke!!
    Anybody wanna play some 9 ball??????

Quote Originally Posted by onojoe View Post
    Hey Joe, would love this one for my son, he would definitely put it to good use.

Thanks,
    Joe
    Dang, missed another good one, nice score. I'm probably still going to pick up one for my wife, she loves fishing.

[QUOTE=palonej;16197937]Most excellent Joe!! PM or e mail me your address and I'll get that bad boy out today or tomorrow my friend!!
    Joe]
    PM Sent, Thanks.

Your generosity inspired me, I have a Benchmade Griptillian 550 BKHG, Brand new in box. It is the full size sheepsfoot blade, black plain edge. I'll pay shipping within US

Pay It Forward -- it's been a while

[QUOTE=onojoe;16197991]
    Quote Originally Posted by palonej View Post
    Most excellent Joe!! PM or e mail me your address and I'll get that bad boy out today or tomorrow my friend!!
    Joe]
    PM Sent, Thanks.

Your generosity inspired me, I have a Benchmade Griptillian 550 BKHG, Brand new in box. It is the full size sheepsfoot blade, black plain edge. I'll pay shipping within US
    I'd like this one if it's available. Ive been looking at Grip variant for a while trying to figure out what I want. PM sent.

Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread Information