Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Pay It Forward -- it's been a while

Pay It Forward -- it's been a while

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    Double tap.

Let me say something here! I just shipped one of my blades to a person in a position to use the knife as it was meant to be used, Pac Salt to a fisherman.
    What an amazing feeling!!
    Let's not let this one die out!
    Joe
    Custom pool cues......high end air rifles......and now sharp pointy things.......yup, I'm broke!!
    Anybody wanna play some 9 ball??????

Quote Originally Posted by palonej View Post
    Let me say something here! I just shipped one of my blades to a person in a position to use the knife as it was meant to be used, Pac Salt to a fisherman.
    What an amazing feeling!!
    Let's not let this one die out!
    Joe
    I know what you mean, Joe. I just shipped a knife that I'm never going to carry to someone who will put it to better use. It is indeed a great feeling!

Taz

Hey Taz! I'm really hoping this takes off!
    After I spoke to Joe and he said the blade would be perfect for his son, I literally couldn't wait to pack it up and send it to him!
    I'm walking around up on a hot black roof diagnosing an old stubborn air conditioning system.......with a smile on my face!
    Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Custom pool cues......high end air rifles......and now sharp pointy things.......yup, I'm broke!!

[QUOTE=HalJordon;16198044]
    Quote Originally Posted by onojoe View Post

I'd like this one if it's available. Ive been looking at Grip variant for a while trying to figure out what I want. PM sent.

Its yours, figure out if its for you or not. If its not for you, then make sure you get it to someone who will use it.

[QUOTE=onojoe;16198590]
    Quote Originally Posted by HalJordon View Post
    Its yours, figure out if its for you or not. If its not for you, then make sure you get it to someone who will use it.
    If it's not for me I'll definitely just put it back up here. Thanks again.

Is that BM sheepsfoot kinda like a Wharncliffe in functional use?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggdogg87 View Post
    What happened to this thread?? It kind of fell off. Let's get this thing rolling again!

I have a like new Buck 110 with leather sheath and box that is just sitting. I have been very fortunate and have acquired some great knives over the past few months and want to pass this on to someone who will truly enjoy it and possible start a collection. Let me know if you want it and I will ship it to you free of charge.
    This arrived today and is in fact like new as Rugg stated. My girlfriend even likes it. Thank you RUGG!

Quote Originally Posted by FOG2 View Post
    This arrived today and is in fact like new as Rugg stated. My girlfriend even likes it. Thank you RUGG!
    Of course! Glad you received it! Please enjoy it
    "RuggHogg"

Inducted Bladeshow 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Dsun View Post
    I will also offer up a ZT 0560. I will post pics as soon as I get home. Great idea op.
    Did anyone claim this? Or do you have any pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by smilk327 View Post
    Did anyone claim this? Or do you have any pictures?

I did for my younger brother (15)
    Just got started with knives I know he would flip over this!

Edit:
    Messed up on age lol
    I need my galaxy back, me and iPhone don't get along
    Last edited by Knivesandreels; 06-22-2016 at 05:45 PM.

Oh cool. I must have missed that post. Congratulations! I couldn't believe no one took it yet. Hope he enjoys it.

I'm sure he will; haven't heard from the original poster but not in a hurry.

I did one of these type of threads in a local fishing page and gave away lots of fishing gear.
    Some went to teens so to me that's awesome! More outdoors less Xbox

That's really an awesome idea to do it locally. I couldn't agree more that anytime you have outdoors and away from the video games is a good thing.

cool. I will look in my knifes to see what I'm not using.

Got the knife from palonej today. Thanks, my son is going to love it. Truly generous since he did not even claim a knife.

Sent a Benchmade Grip to Haljordan, he should be getting it today... Lets keep this going!

FOG2 - So is your girlfriend a knife nut as well?

Quote Originally Posted by onojoe View Post
    Got the knife from palonej today. Thanks, my son is going to love it. Truly generous since he did not even claim a knife.

Sent a Benchmade Grip to Haljordan, he should be getting it today... Lets keep this going!
    So glad he likes it Joe!!
    What a great feeling!
    I have a few more I'll get up here soon.
    Joe

Awesome thread.. I've got a few traditional knives that I'll post up.. a GEC 15, and a GEC OD green micarta Bullnose.. both have seen use but are awesome blades.. PM or email me.. I'm not home at the moment but I'll see if I can get a few pics from my phone.. EDIT: , found this pic.. it's the knife on the bottom and the second one from the top..
    Last edited by A-love05; 06-26-2016 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by A-love05 View Post

Awesome thread.. I've got a few traditional knives that I'll post up.. a GEC 15, and a GEC OD green micarta Bullnose.. both have seen use but are awesome blades.. PM or email me.. I'm not home at the moment but I'll see if I can get a few pics from my phone.. EDIT: , found this pic.. it's the knife on the bottom and the second one from the top..
    I'll take the 15 if you don't mind! I've been trying to get into traditionals but just don't know where to start. I can't pm though, could you email me at jday2727 at gmail dot com or what is your email? Thanks!

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jday2727; 06-26-2016 at 09:49 AM.

Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread Information