Page 6 of 100 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Pay It Forward -- it's been a while

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    Great thread! I'll see what I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wanted to say I love the idea of this thread. And although I can't really participate (since my collection is so small I wouldn't be able to offer anything up myself) it's nice to see that there are still selfless people out there (: keep up the generosity fellas/ fella-ettes!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by traumkommode View Post
    1) This thread rocks.

2) For you (you send me $7 to ship and the knife(s) is(are) yours):

A] Nighthaxan Higo - will need sharpened, bottom knife in this picture

B] Case Peanut in teak wood with an awesome shield
    That Higo is awesome! I don't own anything like that and I really like it! I would like to claim that if its ok. Might get me going into traditionals as I don't own any.
    "RuggHogg"

Inducted Bladeshow 2016

I am going to post some stuff up tomorrow if my memory doesn't fail me. Nothing expensive (can't afford to give away the good stuff!) but knives for people who want something to experiment on, or want to add in a decent new beater.
    If plants could feel pain, mowing the lawn would be a war crime.

I can't believe someone did that ! When a fellow forum member sends you a free knife it should be considered a gift from a new friend, and you just don't sell a gift from a friend👎👎👎👎👎
    If I was to claim a knife I'd make sure it was a knife I'd want to use. As it is I don't have many user quality knives ( I collect cheapo's with novelty factor ) and don't like having perfectly good users that I won't use, so if it didn't work for me I'd send it to another forum member instead of letting it collect dust.
    All of the uncarried users went or were promised to my cousin before I joined the bf, or I'd definitely be offering them up.
    Last edited by Hickory n steel; 06-26-2016 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by traumkommode View Post
    1) This thread rocks.

2) For you (you send me $7 to ship and the knife(s) is(are) yours):

A] Nighthaxan Higo - will need sharpened, bottom knife in this picture

B] Case Peanut in teak wood with an awesome shield
    Id really like that teak peanut as I'm an avid fisherman. I'll offer this wenger Swiss watch if that's ok.[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFuzzyballs View Post
    Let's try to push past this, I know that it will be hard for some people to contribute but we need not let one bad apple spoil the bunch. I'd like to offer up a cold steel xl voyager, vaquero. I just got it last week, have carried less than 5 times. I think it is a great knife, but I'd like to see this thread continue I have the original box, and it hasn't been sharpened. I bought it to experience the triad lock and to see a taiwan made cold steel. Let me know if you're interested!
    I would love to try this. I have some good stuff to list up in the next few days.
    I will use this for the yard. I need something . Sold my fixed blade and an xl would be a great tool for my wife and I.
    [email protected]
    Last edited by BellaBlades; 06-27-2016 at 02:24 AM.

Pay It Forward -- it's been a while

I have 2 Cold Steel fixed blade offerings that have sat in my knife tub far too long that I'd be happy to share. First is a Double Agent 2- I purchased this new from a gun show long time ago. I think I carried it once, maybe twice and threw her in the tub. I thought it was uncomfortable in hand for me. I do believe I have the original box for this one.

You can PM me

OSS is claimed 6/28 but the mighty Double Agent 2 still available!
    Last edited by cf1969; 07-20-2016 at 04:15 AM.
    BH240

Knife Rights http://www.kniferights.org/

Agree this one hump shouldn't ruin it.
    I have an Urban Trapper I never carry and would like to see it go to someone who will enjoy it!
    I'll get pics up later.
    Joe
    Custom pool cues......high end air rifles......and now sharp pointy things.......yup, I'm broke!!
    Anybody wanna play some 9 ball??????

Palonej - I would give your Urban Trapper a loving new home with lots of carry and use. It looks like a fantastic EDC from what I remember seeing online.
    Last edited by JupiterPaladin; 06-27-2016 at 02:40 PM.

I would like to offer up this user, but not abuser, BM Volli. Kind of coincidental and ironic because I offered one up in the last PIF thread. Bought another, to try it again, but its just not doing it for me anymore. Full disclosure: it is deassisted and the assist parts are in the box which is MIA. So you just get the knife. But, believe me when I say the action is sweet. The pivot is dialed in perfect IMO. Locks up solid, blade is centered. Also added a silver thumbstud in place of the factory black. Lets find this guy a home where it will be well loved and used. Shoot me an email.

CLAIMED BY LONE_WOLFE

Last edited by blades&wrenches; 06-28-2016 at 12:18 PM. Reason: spelling

I'd like to try that knife, email sent.
    Want to buy CRK Mnandis from 2011 and 2012

[QUOTE=BearMGCHafter;16218865]AND it's blue! Perfect! Thank you sir.

Knife is shipped. Email sent with tracking info... Have a good day everybody.
    Last edited by GasMan1; 06-27-2016 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
    I'd like to try that knife, email sent.
    You got it! Email replied to.

Well, I'm pretty bummed that my Domino appears to have been put up for sale, but I also hope that the actions of one unscrupulous member don't taint this great thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasmaniac View Post
    Well, I'm pretty bummed that my Domino appears to have been put up for sale, but I also hope that the actions of one unscrupulous member don't taint this great thread.
    You have every right to be. I know that I would have loved to USE that knife, it's one of my "wish for" knives.
    That's a load of bad karma right there.

Good news is that it seems to be still going strong and hopefully that's the last scammer we get.
    Is that an infraction worthy offense BTW?

Quote Originally Posted by Neko2 View Post
    Good question. Report it to the mods to find out. It certainly goes against what this thread is about.
    Want to buy CRK Mnandis from 2011 and 2012

That's kinda why I wanted to have some sort of restriction to keep those kind of people away. Either a post count or a time you have been a member. I want people that actual contribute to this site (which doesn't mean you have to be a gold member) to have the opportunities.
    "RuggHogg"

Inducted Bladeshow 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Neko2 View Post
    I don't know if it is, but I would suggest possibly a thread in the Good, Bad & Ugly with a link to this thread and a statement of his actions.

This way if someone is going to deal with them, they know the character of said person.
    Proud Supporter: JK Knives #710 & BECKERHEAD #362
    WTB Maxamet Mule/Manix
    !!LOOK!!JK Knives, Customized Goodness

Quote Originally Posted by NJBillK View Post
    I don't know if it is, but I would suggest possibly a thread in the Good, Bad & Ugly with a link to this thread and a statement of his actions.

This way if someone is going to deal with them, they know the character of said person.
    I posted a thread in GB&U just a bit ago.

Page 6 of 100 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread Information