Page 7 of 100 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Pay It Forward -- it's been a while

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Id really like that teak peanut as I'm an avid fisherman.
    You got it, just PM me.
    My baby's gone shootin'

WTB: GEC Stainless #68 no bail - you know you wanna sell me one.

When I started this thread, I didn't want to make rules. I think that whoever is paying an item forward is free to place whatever restrictions they wish on their item!

On a side note, my Boker Subcom is still available!

Quote Originally Posted by NYOutdoors View Post
    When I started this thread, I didn't want to make rules. I think that whoever is paying an item forward is free to place whatever restrictions they wish on their item!

That's fair NYOutdoors. I am not trying to make this thread difficult but also want to protect members from people like DSUN.
    "RuggHogg"

Inducted Bladeshow 2016

I would love it! It would be my first quality folder

Although I am a really new member to BF. And im pretty sure I don't have an equivalent to offer up.
    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ImKidd; 06-27-2016 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Id really like that teak peanut as I'm an avid fisherman. I'll offer this wenger Swiss watch if that's ok.[IMG][/IMG]
    I'd like to try that watch out gonebad395 @ gmail . C o m
    Keith
    " I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion." - Alexander the Great. BECKERS FOR SALE
    http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/sh...PRICE-DROP-150

And in order of me wanting to try that watch out here are my two offers a sog flash and a lower end kerahaw

Keith
    " I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion." - Alexander the Great. BECKERS FOR SALE

Before we crucify dsun, he did offer up a knife that was close to the same value and it was claimed by knivesandreels, lets find out if knivesandreels got it. So if he did indeed pay it forward, he should be able to do what he wants with the knife.... on the other hand if he claimed it and offered another knife he had no intention of shipping and then sold the knife he claimed, then we should all have an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by onojoe View Post
    Before we crucify dsun, he did offer up a knife that was close to the same value and it was claimed by knivesandreels, lets find out if knivesandreels got it. So if he did indeed pay it forward, he should be able to do what he wants with the knife.... on the other hand if he claimed it and offered another knife he had no intention of shipping and then sold the knife he claimed, then we should all have an issue.
    He did not ever respond concerning the 560

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Pay It Forward -- it's been a while

Deleted
    Last edited by Ruggdogg87; 06-27-2016 at 01:56 PM.
    "RuggHogg"

Inducted Bladeshow 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggdogg87 View Post
    Knivesandreels says a bit earlier in the thread that he never received any communication. DSUN also said he would post pictures of the ZT (and never did) and has not posted on this thread since claiming the Domino. There is no ZT and he will not come back on this thread.
    I know, all signs point to an unscrupulous claim, I was just giving him the benefit of the doubt.

I know it's terrible if that was the knife and it's wrong. But guys lets not turn this into witch hunt and have the thread closed because this is a really good idea and a good thing for some who maybe can't afford a knife or aren't sure they would like a certain style. The op already stated that he didn't want to imply rules but posters were able to post their own sounds like a good plan to me. Sit back enjoy and let the mods hunt for us I'm sure they will do the right thing.
    Keith

Fellas,

Let's try to keep the discussion about Dsun to the feedback thread about the situation in the feedback forum. Try to keep this thread positive and on track!

Quote Originally Posted by ImKidd View Post
    I would love it! It would be my first quality folder

Although I am a really new member to BF. And im pretty sure I don't have an equivalent to offer up.
    You got it, brother.

Email or message me your address and I'll get her right out.

I know, all signs point to an unscrupulous claim, I was just giving him the benefit of the doubt.
    It's good of you to do that, at least until it proves to be undeserved. Unfortunately, that seems to be the case here.
    Want to buy CRK Mnandis from 2011 and 2012

You got it, brother.

Email or message me your address and I'll get her right out.
    Hi! It's not letting me message you, could you give me an email I can reach you at?

The Buck Vantage has been shipped to smilk327. I'll dig out a couple more to contribute.

I have a SOG Seal pup (Taiwan iirc) available, as well as one or two others I have to attempt to locate.

For now, consider a SOG Seal Pup in the mix, it has been used once maybe, twice and will head out with a fresh sharpening.
    Proud Supporter: JK Knives #710 & BECKERHEAD #362
    WTB BG Mini Muk!!
    !!LOOK!!JK Knives, Customized Goodness

Thanks BearMGCHafter. I can't wait to check it out when so return home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by gonebad395 View Post
    I'd like to try that watch out gonebad395 @ gmail . C o m
    I forgot about this. I was pretty loaded last night haha. Sending email

Thanks man been looking at those watches
    Keith

Page 7 of 100 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread Information