Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's see your Osprey K/T

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    Quote Originally Posted by gusbuster View Post
    I was lucky enough to snag these two beauties from Chris' Blade Show table online!

Thank you for sharing your Pictures Gus, when are you getting some pants for the raptor. I have yet to see a sheath made for it.

Quote Originally Posted by prom52 View Post
    It's hard to believe that Blade Show kicked off a week ago today. When I got my first look at Chris's table my head started spinning. When it stopped, these were the knives that followed me home:

Amazing Warthog in bolstered Carbon Fiber:

A ultra light commando EDU in Lightning Strike Carbon Fiber:

And finally a group shot showing a Warthog that Chris finished up for my wife just before the show (middle knife) The contours on this knife are to die for:

Congrats on a successful 2016 Blade Show Chris. Can't wait to see what the future will bring !!!
    Peter, Thank you for posting beautiful photos of the knives you and Susan came away with. As you were aware I was unable to get my own before I parted with them. Thank you for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Odaon View Post
    Work and glamour.

Odaon, I appreciate all of the phtos you have been psting latley here and on Instagram, Keep them coming I really enjoy them!
    Last edited by Osprey Knife & Tool; 06-21-2016 at 07:13 PM.

nice pic odaon
    Phillip
    General Manager Fiddleback Forge & Collector
    Come visit our subforum

All very nice

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey Knife & Tool View Post
    That is a really nice look sheath there Brian, compliments the Apache nicely! Thank you for sharing the photographs and all of the angles.
    Thanks for going above and beyond with this design. It's very unique and AWESOME. I can't wait to own more Brother

Resident assistant thread jacker
    Today is the 1st day of the Rest of your Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey Knife & Tool View Post
    Odaon, I appreciate all of the phtos you have been psting latley here and on Instagram, Keep them coming I really enjoy them!

Can do! I've been using the knife daily, just not really taking many pictures.

I think I'm due for an EDU

Quote Originally Posted by TxSportsman View Post
    I think I'm due for an EDU
    Me too! I've been in conversation with Chris about getting one done up for a while now. I was flip flopping on handle options, and then Blade Show came around and took all of Chris' time. Hopefully I can get one in the next couple months now that I've decided on the final specs I want.

Hunter with some deer sausage and a brew. What a great slicer!

Yum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warrior, that knife is impressive looking!

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El View Post
    2md that

Resident assistant thread jacker
    Today is the 1st day of the Rest of your Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kymedic45 View Post
    2nd that
    Thanks! I like it a bunch. Its up near one of my overall favorites and I tend to prefer smaller blades too. The handle is surprisingly comfortable and the overall balance is awesome. (I may have mentioned that a few places).

I had a dream a few weeks ago. I wandered the empty halls of a dark warehouse. In the middle of the room, past a thick mist, was a single table. On that table was a giant bird, guarding a box. As the mist parted around the bird, it raised its talons. In its blood soaked talons was a writhing viper. The bird looked at me in the eyes and released the piercing cry of a predator. Slowly the box opened... and I woke up, shaken.

Today, I was hiking in the woods nearby. Suddenly, I heard the cry of the raptor. I was still in the midst of déjà vu when I noticed something in the leaves. It was the box from the dream...

I couldn't believe it. What did it mean? How could this be? Was someone in the woods, watching us? I approached the box, investigating with caution. I reached out to touch the box, and it felt like it pulsed with vibration. With a few more looks around, I carefully grasped the treasure and rushed to carry it back to our home.

Inside was a strange blade. I do not know who made it, or why. I do not know its original, ancient purpose. Since I took it to my side, I have developed a connection to the tool. In my hands, it seems to writhe. I am reminded of the viper from the dream, wounded yet fighting, fangs glistening with venom.

The back of the knife is engraved Osprey K/T. The markings led me here.

Mamushi.
    Last edited by Panthera tigris; 06-23-2016 at 09:52 PM.

Wow dude that is one of the nicest I've seen so far. I can't wait to get one. Nice matching box too. What a gift/purchase that is!!

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior108 View Post
    Hunter with some deer sausage and a brew. What a great slicer!

That sausage making my mouth water Deer sausage is one of my favorites haven't had any in years. Love the picture of the Bog Oak Hunter!

Quote Originally Posted by TripleT View Post
    I had a dream a few weeks ago. I wandered the empty halls of a dark warehouse. In the middle of the room, past a thick mist, was a single table. On that table was a giant bird, guarding a box. As the mist parted around the bird, it raised its talons. In its blood soaked talons was a writhing viper. The bird looked at me in the eyes and released the piercing cry of a predator. Slowly the box opened... and I woke up, shaken.

Today, I was hiking in the woods nearby. Suddenly, I heard the cry of the raptor. I was still in the midst of déjà vu when I noticed something in the leaves. It was the box from the dream...

I couldn't believe it. What did it mean? How could this be? Was someone in the woods, watching us? I approached the box, investigating with caution. I reached out to touch the box, and it felt like it pulsed with vibration. With a few more looks around, I carefully grasped the treasure and rushed to carry it back to our home.

Inside was a strange blade. I do not know who made it, or why. I do not know its original, ancient purpose. Since I took it to my side, I have developed a connection to the tool. In my hands, it seems to writhe. I am reminded of the viper from the dream, wounded yet fighting, fangs glistening with venom.

The back of the knife is engraved Osprey K/T. The markings led me here.

Mamushi.
    Triple T
    Wow! What a story and amazing photo's to boot. It was very poetic. The box you have there looks like it was made with or for the knife. Thank you for sharing the Tale of the Mamushi with us. When are you getting some pants for it? I am sure when you do the Sheath will compliment it well.
    I look forward to seeing more of your posts in the future.

Great knife and box, sounds like some kind of Viking tale, how poetic.

One of my favorites in Chris's line up.....the Warthog:

I love the way he configures the pinstripes and contours the handles:

Together with an Apache:

Standing at attention:

"The organization of materials into shapes useful to man is what separates civilization from chaos". R. Campbell

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information