Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Osprey K/T Wish List

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    Quote Originally Posted by Osprey Knife & Tool View Post
    On the Look out for more Bog Oak. Short supply at the moment.
    Gotcha. Sent a PM asking about black micarta instead of bog oak. I have a feeling you're getting caught up and haven't gotten there yet. :-)

Have a great weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior108 View Post
    Gotcha. Sent a PM asking about black micarta instead of bog oak. I have a feeling you're getting caught up and haven't gotten there yet. :-)

Have a great weekend
    You are correct. I usually get most my Admin Stuff: Emails, Planning, ordering, organizing Etc.. done Later in the week and weekend. I appreciate your patients.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior108 View Post
    Request update ...

Warthog with 3/32" TT CPM154 Bog Oak over black and white

plus an Apache with 1/8" TT CPM154 Bog Oak over black and white

Also, is it an option to specify the finish (that would be Spalted on a FF) be hammered vs the striped option? To match the Bladeshow Hunter.

Thanks!
    Pm In Bound

I sent you a PM for this wish list item but I figured I would post it here as well. This EDU has had a lot of thought and browsing through pictures to decide on...

I'd like a scandi ground, stainless EDU, if you can scandi 3/32 that would be awesome, otherwise 1/8 is just fine. Sand blasted brown canvas, orange pinstripes, natural liners, on the thinner side of the handle scale if possible. Whatever hammer texturing that you think would look best is cool with me.

Got all that? Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by SPownson View Post
    I would love to see a Warthog with 3/32 tapered tang, CPM154 or O1, and some fun Shadetree handle and liner combos; Also an EDU, 3/32 tapered tang, CPM154 or O1, fun Shadetree handle/liner combos, and possibly with the addition of a lanyard hole...
    Request update: I think that 1/8 tapered tang would work better on the Warthog.

I love to have several of your options in carbon fiber (multiple variants) with blue liners. I'd start with a Raptor in tapered 3/32" CPM 154. I also like the config you did on Peter's.

I would love to have a Warthog with black bolstered mammoth molar with thin black liners. 3/32 CPM154 tapered Tang.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekton View Post
    I would love to have a Warthog with black bolstered mammoth molar with thin black liners. 3/32 CPM154 tapered Tang.
    Ohh, that would be nice, it might be awhile on that one that material is pretty expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by M4Super90 View Post
    I love to have several of your options in carbon fiber (multiple variants) with blue liners. I'd start with a Raptor in tapered 3/32" CPM 154. I also like the config you did on Peter's.

Definetly plan on doing more of these. I really like how it all flows together. One of my favorite handle combos at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by SPownson View Post
    Request update: I think that 1/8 tapered tang would work better on the Warthog.
    Update recieved

Quote Originally Posted by Odaon View Post
    I sent you a PM for this wish list item but I figured I would post it here as well. This EDU has had a lot of thought and browsing through pictures to decide on...

I'd like a scandi ground, stainless EDU, if you can scandi 3/32 that would be awesome, otherwise 1/8 is just fine. Sand blasted brown canvas, orange pinstripes, natural liners, on the thinner side of the handle scale if possible. Whatever hammer texturing that you think would look best is cool with me.

Got all that? Haha.
    Got it,

Ohh, that would be nice, it might be awhile on that one that material is pretty expensive.
    I'm patient, I can wait .
    In the meantime I'll keep on the lookout for another Warthog that catches my eye.

I would like a Mamushi 3/32 cpm154 or s35vn TT with red, white, and blue Shadetree burlap and blue liners with white pinstripes! If that's not possible carbon fiber with black liners and blue pinstripes would be cool too.
    Last edited by gusbuster; 07-02-2016 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by M4Super90 View Post

Wow! That turned out awesome. :thumbup:

Jade over blue liners is already one of my favorite combos. It looks great with the CF!

I'm realizing I'm going to need a warthog in stainless too at some point... the pinstriping and handle work is just beyond epic on all of these.

Your work just keeps getting better and better. Looking forward to getting my Mamushi very much!

Quote Originally Posted by klags View Post
    I'm realizing I'm going to need a warthog in stainless too at some point... the pinstriping and handle work is just beyond epic on all of these.

Your work just keeps getting better and better. Looking forward to getting my Mamushi very much!
    Thank you, I really enjoy coming up with new combinations and playing with different materials and colors.

Update recieved

Hey, I am going to need to put a hold on the EDU that I have posted about; I do still want it at some point, though.

I am definitely still on for the Warthog.
    Speaking of the Warthog... I have thought some more about what I want for that. I will leave some of it up to your imagination though.

1/8inch tapered tang

CPM-154 ground fairly thin behind the edge.

Some type of Shadetree micarta (I like most things except orange) with a bolster (whatever material you want), done similarly to the one in the middle here: not necessarily with those color combos, just that type of handle construction.

Go crazy with the handle liners/accents, just as long as one of them is either purple or pink, and none of them are orange.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by SPownson; 07-06-2016 at 02:40 AM.

Warthog in 1/8" CPM-154 with Carbon Fiber over thick gray liners would be killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Odaon View Post

Got all that? Haha.
    I'm going to update this just a touch. I think I would prefer 3/32 over 1/8. I'm definitely a thin steel kind of guy and since the CPM runs a touch larger than the A2 or O1 I think I'd rather have the 3/32.

Thanks everyone for putting your request out here. I am currently finishing up on some commitments I made earlier in the year. I need to restock on a lot of the handle material requested here. Blade Show depleted my stock. I plan to start choosing some of these knives to build later this summer.
    I appreciate everyones patience

no rush!

I need to restock on a lot of the handle material requested here.
    Do you ever plan on using any of the marbled carbon fiber?

Thanks everyone for putting your request out here. I am currently finishing up on some commitments I made earlier in the year. I need to restock on a lot of the handle material requested here. Blade Show depleted my stock. I plan to start choosing some of these knives to build later this summer.
    I appreciate everyones patience
    Absolutely! Take all the time you need, Chris.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information