Thread: Electrician Plus

Electrician Plus

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    I was over on a bushcraft forum where the Alox Farmer is one of the Go To knives and I noted that I hadn't seen the Electrician Plus mentioned. I thought it would be a good choice because the sheepfoot blade is about perfect for carving notches. Several people mentioned that they were going to look for one. I was going to mention SwissBianco but I checked first and they don't seem to be available there or anywhere else.

I see that there are Electricians in just about ever color Alox, but no Pluses(?) with the saw blade. Is there going to be another run of them soon?

thanks for the suggestion, victorinox does not work on the quest of the best swiss knife anymore and therefore such a model will not be made anytime soon. we work on a better alternative and in time we will see what variations we will offer.

Thanks for your response. I'll be hanging on to my E-plus then and letting the bushcrafters know.

"...victorinox does not work on the quest of the best swiss knife anymore..." Sort of a funny cooperate goal.

I have one that I don't use, only used a couple times. I thought I would have gotten more use out of it, it really is a nice knife.

I didn't know the Electrician Plus existed when I was working as an electrician but I always had a tool pouch on and I wouldn't have used it. As part of a "Nessmuk Trio" of sheath knife, pocket knife and axe/hatchet, I think it is a good combination of bushcraft tools.
    Last edited by cardo; 08-28-2016 at 02:52 PM.

Thread Information