Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Osprey K/T Collections

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    Quote Originally Posted by M4Super90 View Post

We have very similar taste in knives and guns, I could see myself having all of these in my personal collection thank you for sharing!!

Well, I spent some time taking Osprey pics this afternoon and thought I'd share at least a group shot for now.

That is quite the collection Jerry. Nice job on the photo lay-out. The difficulty of capturing a good group photo seems to get geometrically more difficult as your collection grows past a certain size. Well done.

Which knive(s) or model(s) are your current favorites? Which model(s) do you still have on your wish list to fill out the collection?

Thanks for sharing the photo.

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by Comprehensivist View Post
    That is quite the collection Jerry. Nice job on the photo lay-out. The difficulty of capturing a good group photo seems to get geometrically more difficult as your collection grows past a certain size. Well done.

Which knive(s) or model(s) are your current favorites? Which model(s) do you still have on your wish list to fill out the collection?

Thanks for sharing the photo.

Phil
    Hey Phil,

Thanks for the kudos on the picture. They do seem to get unwieldy after a certain number. I did have these laid out in two columns and grouped by model but it just wasn't happening. I had to get out my homemade "photo box / octagon" for better lighting and then had to get creative fitting them all in that area and where they'd fit in the lens area. It didn't turn out too bad considering.

Regarding the questions on favorites, models, future OKTs, etc. ... I've got plans to do a type of narrative on the items in my current collection, what my personal pros/cons are per piece and that should end up with what attributes I'm looking for in future pieces. I'll need some time to put these thoughts together.

Thanks,
    Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior108 View Post
    Well, I spent some time taking Osprey pics this afternoon and thought I'd share at least a group shot for now.

Jerry That's a stunning collection Sir!
    #blackwoksmatter

Awesome photo Jerry and what an amazing set of OKTs. The little black on orange EDU stands out the most to me but I am liking the black commando models you have.

Very nice photo layout Jerry. The more I stared at it the more it started to remind me of an ultimate challenge slalom course. Better not wipe out on any of these turns . Seriously, you've done good with your collection. That CF Field hand with the blue pinstripe caught me eye.

Peter
    "The organization of materials into shapes useful to man is what separates civilization from chaos". R. Campbell

Well, I guess I sort of have a collection going now...
    [IMG]IMG_7261 by adam klagsbrun, on Flickr[/IMG]

I am loving these group shots, very nicely laid out and executed! Thank you for sharing this with us Jerry. I save the majority of these pictures you guys take. I like to flip through and admire all of these amazing photo's

Quote Originally Posted by klags View Post
    Well, I guess I sort of have a collection going now...
    [IMG]IMG_7261 by adam klagsbrun, on Flickr[/IMG]
    I would say that qualifies as a collection, I pretty nice start if I might say. I particulry like the red kydex sheath that adds a nice flare to the Mamushi, those pants would look good on a Ruby Red Raptor! I'm just sayin
    Christopher Linton
    Osprey Knife & Tool

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey Knife & Tool View Post
    I am loving these group shots, very nicely laid out and executed! Thank you for sharing this with us Jerry. I save the majority of these pictures you guys take. I like to flip through and admire all of these amazing photo's

Hey Chris,

If you want to see something funny, here's how crammed things were in my light box (octagon). This isn't the pic I took it from but was similar. Had to get creative with the editing.

Hey Chris,

If you want to see something funny, here's how crammed things were in my light box (octagon). This isn't the pic I took it from but was similar. Had to get creative with the editing.

That's actually very interesting, I take all my photographs in natural lighting, without a tripod or any light shade, I have played with some small photo booths but never liked the quality of the light. You seem to have made your own sort of photo booth where you can view overhead, instead of the in the side view. I am liking the way you think and the photograph turned out great too!
    Christopher Linton
    Osprey Knife & Tool

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information