Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 758

Thread: What Fiddleback Forge knife are you totin' today?

  1. #101
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Texas Hill Country
    Posts
    1,241

    Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    ............
    Last edited by varga49; 11-04-2016 at 06:07 PM. Reason: duplicate post
    #blackwoksmatter

  2. #102
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Texas Hill Country
    Posts
    1,241

    Carrying the Shank today


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    #blackwoksmatter

  3. #103

  4. #104
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Texas Hill Country
    Posts
    1,241
    Sweet!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    #blackwoksmatter

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Here <---> Gone
    Posts
    10,858
    A sheathed Patch knife, a knifeless sheath in sweet anticipation.



    Or,

    I LOVE YOU ALREADY, TOMORROW.

    ~ P.
    Drone Gnome

  6. #106
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Texas Hill Country
    Posts
    1,241

    Esquire and artifact (Clovis Period)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    #blackwoksmatter

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Here <---> Gone
    Posts
    10,858
    TOMORROW, today.






    ... biggest smile possible.

    ~ P.
    Drone Gnome

  8. #108
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Texas Hill Country
    Posts
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by pertinux View Post
    TOMORROW, today.







    ... biggest smile possible.

    ~ P.
    Man those deep blue scales are really fine...! not to mention the Esquire blade it's self!
    Last edited by varga49; 11-05-2016 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Typonese
    #blackwoksmatter

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,030
    Posted these in another thread here but thought that I would add one here.



    I love the tapered grind on the spine (Picture is kind of grainy, sorry about that. Guess I zoomed in to much. A good photographer I am not)

    Last edited by Kalsu; 11-04-2016 at 07:57 PM.

  10. #110
    Bushboot. Loving it. Been a while since I carried the same fixed blade for an entire week. Hope I can hold out till Sunday! IG stole all my pics

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,030
    Quote Originally Posted by FeralGentleman View Post
    Bushboot. Loving it. Been a while since I carried the same fixed blade for an entire week. Hope I can hold out till Sunday! IG stole all my pics
    Bush boot is great. Really like the handle and blade shape.
    I think photobucket has had some issues today as well.

  12. #112
    I love my Runt.


  13. #113
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    East TN
    Posts
    1,512
    Very nice pair CrowCounty. Love the orange bone.

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Signal Mountain
    Posts
    16,734
    This one today, and I'm digging this model in cord-wrapped form. I'd love a wrapped and Swedged Lonestar, but I need a wooden handled one of those first.

    “A sane person to an insane society must appear insane.” ~Kurt Vonnegut

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Here <---> Gone
    Posts
    10,858
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowCounty View Post
    I love my Runt.

    I love your Runt, too, especially in tandem with the orange Bullet Jack. What a combo!


    This morning's post-Daylight-Savings-Time daylight, breaking:


    (Esquire.)


    ~ P.
    Drone Gnome

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Signal Mountain
    Posts
    16,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalsu View Post
    Posted these in another thread here but thought that I would add one here.


    Man, I'm so in lust with the swedged Lonestar model it's unreal. I hope I land one with a natural box elder burl or something for the project.
    “A sane person to an insane society must appear insane.” ~Kurt Vonnegut

  17. #117
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Texas Hill Country
    Posts
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by mistwalker View Post
    Man, I'm so in lust with the swedged Lonestar model it's unreal. I hope I land one with a natural box elder burl or something for the project.
    Would you happen to know a bit of the history of that knife and how it got it's name?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    #blackwoksmatter

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,030
    Quote Originally Posted by mistwalker View Post
    Man, I'm so in lust with the swedged Lonestar model it's unreal. I hope I land one with a natural box elder burl or something for the project.
    It is a great knife. It was listed as EDC II when I bought it on the 10/29/2016 Friday sale. What is the difference between the lonestar and EDC II? Is the EDC II bigger? Either way it is an awesome knife. I love the grind on it.

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Signal Mountain
    Posts
    16,734
    Quote Originally Posted by varga49 View Post
    Would you happen to know a bit of the history of that knife and how it got it's name?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalsu View Post
    It is a great knife. It was listed as EDC II when I bought it on the 10/29/2016 Friday sale. What is the difference between the lonestar and EDC II? Is the EDC II bigger? Either way it is an awesome knife. I love the grind on it.
    This is a standard EDC-II. The Lonestar is a clipped version of it. I guess the western flavor is how the Lonestar got its name.




    “A sane person to an insane society must appear insane.” ~Kurt Vonnegut

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    1,030
    Quote Originally Posted by mistwalker View Post
    This is a standard EDC-II. The Lonestar is a clipped version of it. I guess the western flavor is how the Lonestar got its name.




    Gotcha. I really really like the lonestar. It took me a little bit to get one. I have a feeling we will be seeing more of them in the future.

Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •