Thread: Order list for 2016

Order list for 2016

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    Here is the current order list for 2016:

http://kosterknives.com/2016Orders.htm

If I have someone missed anyone, please let me know asap. Thanks!

Dan

You're missing me. I tried to contact you, several times over the course of two months. You never replied. I'm on the verge of filing a PayPal claim for non receipt of goods. I'd like to move on, but we'll need to work something out.

ok - send me an email today and I'll reply today. Or you can send a text with your name to 479-366-7794
    Thanks!

Yes I was on the old list for a Bushcraft in the lower 600 # range and now am gone. I emailed about this before and never got a reply.
    Earle Kapchuk

Earle - I found it - put you back on the list. Thanks for the heads-up!

Email sent re my June 1st 2013 MUCK order

Fixed it, mckrob. Thanks!

***inflammatory content removed...copy/pasted for record-keeping sake***
    Last edited by Daniel Koster; 12-13-2016 at 10:57 PM. Reason: TROLL

I don't need to do any of that, knife chop. But I will gladly. Do you have an order with me? If so, do I have the information down correctly? Let me know and I'll show you the status - as well as what I'm working on this week.

I kinda feel like I'm doing my best considering it's only part-time and yet I still manage to make 500 or so knives a year on my own. 250 work days would mean taking 2 pictures per day of finished knives only, let alone WIP pics, etc. Even though I am quick at photoshop and have a good internet connection, that's still quite a bit of downtime when I have so precious little of it. I try to spend evenings and weekends with my family and not let knifemaking take over my life. That said, it is definitely a passion for me and I easily get caught up in the working of it. Thanks for the reminder to post more pictures up now-n-then.
    Last edited by Daniel Koster; 12-13-2016 at 12:49 AM.

***inflammatory content removed...copy/pasted for record-keeping sake***
    Last edited by Daniel Koster; 12-13-2016 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Trolling

So here is a guy who asks for something, gets it, and still bellyaches. I've had a few knives made for me by Dan, waited my turn, and have always been more than satisfied. Thanks Dan

I have never asked for full payment on custom orders
    I stopped taking deposits almost 3 years ago
    I have never reneged on an order
    I have always refunded anyone who requested it
    I have never failed to complete someone's order

Admittedly, it seems to take me longer than I anticipate to get things done. But I do the best work I can.

knife chop - I hate to do this, but since you have shown yourself to be relentless in spreading rumors and lies, are bent on trolling, and I have no idea whether you're a customer or not since you won't email or PM your information...I'm going to have to require that you no longer visit my forum. I generally let anybody say or do whatever they want - for better or worse - but you have gone too far too many times and it must now end. Feel free to email, call, text anytime. I will gladly respond the best I can.

My EDC that I ordered in 2013 isn't on the list and I still haven't received the refund you promised in 2014. I was order number 27 for the EDC list and you haven't responded to any of my emails or phone messages since 2014. I resent the information by email, voicemail, and by messenger on your Facebook page this week. I hope to get a response soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Koster View Post
    I have never asked for full payment on custom orders
    I stopped taking deposits almost 3 years ago
    I have never reneged on an order
    I have always refunded anyone who requested it
    I have never failed to complete someone's order

Admittedly, it seems to take me longer than I anticipate to get things done. But I do the best work I can.

knife chop - I hate to do this, but since you have shown yourself to be relentless in spreading rumors and lies, are bent on trolling, and I have no idea whether you're a customer or not since you won't email or PM your information...I'm going to have to require that you no longer visit my forum. I generally let anybody say or do whatever they want - for better or worse - but you have gone too far too many times and it must now end. Feel free to email, call, text anytime. I will gladly respond the best I can.
    I would contest the refund part of this statement. I emailed you at least twice requesting a refund and heard back once from you that it was non-refundable.

Thread Information