Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Osprey Nest (Buy, Sell, & Trade)

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior108 View Post
    Thanks Chris! That clarification helped and it is now sold / spoken for although I joked with the buyer that the prices should be higher now. :-)
    Your welcome! I am glad I could be of some assistance.

Tough one to put up but making some tough decisions lately. First definitive reply to the thread with "I'll take it" gets it. Feel free to PM or email with questions. Price includes US USPS shipping and PP fees. PayPal preferred but am also open to money orders. Open to International shipping but will need to discuss first

Razorback- 1/8" (.139") CPM154 Tapered Tang Commando Black G10 (Sandblasted) OAL 8 1/2" Blade 3 7/8" 5.76oz $265 >> $240 New/Unused

Original sale thread with additional pictures
    http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/sh...Thread-12-1-16

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by Warrior108; 03-13-2017 at 09:02 AM.

Bump and price drop in Post 42 above.

Thanks

Anyone selling a synthetic Raptor?

Osprey Nest (Buy, Sell, & Trade)

Anybody interested in trading for this little fella? Looking for something a little bigger- Razorback, Apache or Hunter.
    Trail-Hand-
    1/8" (.138) CPM154 Tapered Tang
    Natural Canvas Micarta bolster w/ Spalted Maple Burl over Natural w/ White accent Liner (bolster is sandblasted)
    Blade 3 1/4”
    3.84oz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AdamZC View Post
    Anybody interested in trading for this little fella? Looking for something a little bigger- Razorback, Apache or Hunter.
    Trail-Hand-
    1/8" (.138) CPM154 Tapered Tang
    Natural Canvas Micarta bolster w/ Spalted Maple Burl over Natural w/ White accent Liner (bolster is sandblasted)
    Blade 3 1/4”
    3.84oz

Did you see the Razorback Warrior108 post up a few days back?

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey Knife & Tool View Post
    Did you see the Razorback Warrior108 post up a few days back?
    I did but he's selling rather than trading... I don't have the funds right now, as I just bought the blue maple hunter from the outpost!

Very sad to see this one go. Price includes shipping from Australia with tracking.

Both the knife and sheath are new. Sheath is a custom ambi sheath specifically made from veg tanned bridle leather for the knife. It was made by one of the beast sheath makers in Australia and cost upwards of $100.

Apache-
    CPM154 5/32" (.179") Tapered Tang
    Carbon Fiber over Black w/ White accent liner
    OAL 8 3/4”
    Blade 4 1/4”
    6.08oz
    SOLD

Hosted on Fotki
    Hosted on Fotki
    Hosted on Fotki
    Hosted on Fotki
    Hosted on Fotki
    Last edited by Scotcha; 02-02-2017 at 05:02 AM.

First definitive reply to the thread with "I'll take it" gets it. Feel free to PM or email with questions. Prices includes US USPS shipping and PP fees. PayPal preferred but am also open to money orders. Not interested in any trades at this time

Open to International shipping but will need to discuss first

Thanks for looking!

Osprey Knife & Tool Shrike - Very light use, if any. Really nice knife and feels like a 3/32" $255
    Unnamed Prototype - 1/8" (.139) CPM154 Tapered Tang Commando Double Black Canvas Micarta (Sandblasted) *Swedge Unsharpened OAL 8" Blade 3 3/4" 4.16oz

Comparison Pic, top to bottom: OKT Mamushi, OKT Unnamed Prototype, OKT Raptor, WAS Bobcat, FF Hiking Buddy

SOLD Osprey Knife & Tool Mamushi - Light use, almost like new. Feels very light and has excellent balance. $275
    Mamushi - 1/8 (.132) W2 Tapered Tang w Hamon Hand Rubbed Commando Black Canvas Micarta Sand Blasted OAL 8” Blade 3 7/8”

Last edited by Warrior108; 03-13-2017 at 09:14 AM.

First definitive reply to the thread with "I'll take it" gets it. Feel free to PM or email with questions. Prices includes US USPS shipping and PP fees. PayPal preferred but am also open to money orders. Not interested in any trades at this time

Thanks for looking!

SOLD
    Osprey Knife & Tool Raptor - Used lightly maybe once or twice at most on an apple. Photographed WAY more than it has been used. $360

Raptor 3/32" CPM154 TT Carbon Fiber Red Liners White Stripes

Last edited by Warrior108; 02-12-2017 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior108 View Post

Thanks for looking!

Osprey Knife & Tool Raptor - Used lightly maybe once or twice at most on an apple. Photographed WAY more than it has been used. *$360

Raptor 3/32" CPM154 TT Carbon Fiber Red Liners White Stripes

I'll take the Raptor. Will email you in a moment.

Adam

has mamushi hamon been sharpened?

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaskins1970 View Post
    has mamushi hamon been sharpened?
    It's only had Chris' edge/geometry maintained with some light stropping with only green compound, white compound and .5 micron Diaspray. The right front tip edge angle is slightly different than the left side but that was Chris' doing. I'm sure we can have him confirm if needed. Its still Chris-level scary sharp :-)

Originally purchased for $295

Osprey Knife & Tool Mamushi - Light use, almost like new. Feels very light and has excellent balance. $275
    Mamushi - 1/8 (.132) W2 Tapered Tang w Hamon Hand Rubbed Commando Black Canvas Micarta Sand Blasted OAL 8” Blade 3 7/8”
    I will take it, pay pal on when you confirm

Thanks

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaskins1970 View Post
    Osprey Knife & Tool Mamushi - Light use, almost like new. Feels very light and has excellent balance. $275
    I will take it, pay pal on when you confirm

Thanks

Joe
    Hey Joe,

Thanks, you got it. You don't have PM or email capabilities setup but can you drop an email to me please at warrior108 at gmail.com just in case we need to exchange any other info? That's also my PayPal email.

Thanks,
    Jerry

For Sale:

Warthog (from 11/10/2016 batch)- 3/32" (.104") CPM154 Tapered Tang, Carbon Fiber over Black w/ Toxic Green accent liners, OAL 7 1/2”, Blade 3 1/2”, 3.52oz

This knife is new & unused. I am selling it because I find the larger Razorback model a little better fit for my hand.

Price: $335 includes USPS domestic shipping

The first firm “I’ll take it” response posted here and followed by a PM will get the knife.

Note: If you are a Registered User with no personal mail (PM) privileges here, please click on my user name and send me a “Visitor Message”. I will reply there.

Thanks for looking!

Phil

For Sale:

Raptor (from Blade Show 2016) - 3/32” (.105”) CPM 154 SFT in Commando (no liners or pinstripes) Lightning Strike Carbon Fiber, OAL 8.273”, Blade 3.700”, 3.66oz

I currently have four Raptors, so I decided it makes sense to let one go to someone looking for his or her first one. This particular knife is in new & unused condition. The handle on this one is slimmer because it has no liners or pinstripes.

Price: $SOLD including USPS domestic shipping

The first firm “I’ll take it” response posted here and followed by a PM will get the knife.

Note: If you are a Registered User with no personal mail (PM) privileges here, please click on my user name and send me a “Visitor Message”. I will reply there.

Thanks for looking!

Phil

Last edited by Comprehensivist; Yesterday at 12:40 AM. Reason: Update status to Sold.

You are killin me Phil.

GLWTS
    It takes more of a man to be a gentleman.

Ps 83:18; Is 43:12

Osprey Knife and Tool Apache – NIB: Perfect condition just as I received it from DLT. DLT also provides a nice leather sheath. I can’t remember if the knife was even in the sheath. Just what you would expect from Chris the Bog Oak is incredible and the white pin liners just put it over the top. Price $440 OBO shipped

Sorry for the mung....That's a stunner....

#blackwoksmatter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information