Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The CPK - Buy, Sell and Trade thread, open to everybody

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter8 View Post
    2nds on fk if it happens

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
    If I buy that one I'll likely be selling the micarta one I have.
    instagram 📸: k_sicknick

Shouldn't the price be listed if an item is for sale? How can someone say I'll take it, then qualify the statement?

One could make a case for saying "I'll take every knife listed for sale in this thread that is not priced", wait for pricing, then back off if the pricing was unacceptable, once it's known from pm exchanges. Requiring pricing in the listing eliminates this issue, and in fact is a requirement in the BF Exchange.
    Last edited by betzner; 12-15-2016 at 02:42 PM.
    " Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum "

Quote Originally Posted by betzner View Post
    Shouldn't the price be listed if an item is for sale? How can someone say I'll take it, then qualify the statement?

One could make a case for saying "I'll take every knife listed for sale in this thread that is not priced", wait for pricing, then back off if the pricing was unacceptable, once it's known from pm exchanges.
    Because if it was a reasonable price I was the first to respond about the item that had no price. You can make a case for whatever you want I suppose. If there was a price in there I would've taken it. But there wasn't so I did the next best thing. He said he's looking for a trade and he's giving me first dibs if he decides on a number. Hope that's alright.
    instagram 📸: k_sicknick

I've seen this on a few posts now. Maybe Nathan could weigh in and provide a bit of clarity on some ground rules that would serve this group. Seems like an asking price if you are willing to entertain a straight sale would be appropriate. It's required in the regular sales area.
    Instagram: @inrangedesign

#071 #071

Quote Originally Posted by TRfromMT View Post
    I've seen this on a few posts now. Maybe Nathan could weigh in and provide a bit of clarity on some ground rules that would serve this group. Seems like an asking price if you are willing to entertain a straight sale would be appropriate. It's required in the regular sales area.
    In absolute agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by ManOfSteel89 View Post
    Because if it was a reasonable price I was the first to respond about the item that had no price. You can make a case for whatever you want I suppose. If there was a price in there I would've taken it. But there wasn't so I did the next best thing. He said he's looking for a trade and he's giving me first dibs if he decides on a number. Hope that's alright.
    Hey, no biggie, it's only a knife, lol

Quote Originally Posted by PharetH View Post
    FS/FT - Field Knife, stabilized pecan, black micarta liner

Couldn't bring myself to use this one so it is still new and unused. Only fondled.

Trade options:
    1) 8" Shiv
    2) 6" 3V utility fighter
    3) Busse AK-47
    4) Swamp Rat Rodent Rucki

I'll trade you my Rodent Rucki for it?

Desert Sage coating, Tan Micarta handles

Used, sharpened and ready to go!

Any/every subforum here requires a price if you say a knife is for sale. I don't know why this one would be any different. If you don't want to sell it, don't say it is for sale. If you are willing to sell it, you should have a price in mind.
    Chris

Willoughby...Next stop, Willoughby.
    SpyderNation #6765

Quote Originally Posted by on_the_edge View Post
    Any/every subforum here requires a price if you say a knife is for sale. I don't know why this one would be any different. If you don't want to sell it, don't say it is for sale. If you are willing to sell it, you should have a price in mind.
    I edited my post and removed the 'FS'. I (wrongfully) assumed the price requirement was only for the Exchange, and upon second glance at the rules I have fixed my post. Sorry all.

Quote Originally Posted by ManOfSteel89 View Post
    If I buy that one I'll likely be selling the micarta one I have.
    I would be interested in this. PM me.
    Shark

"What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace" John Wesley

Would really like to buy a field knife, or trade for one.
    Survivor! #29

Withdrawn.
    Last edited by JustinFournier; 12-22-2016 at 12:14 PM.
    WTB or WTTF:
    Paying VERY WELL for anything Nathan the Machinst in Osage Orange or other wood.

I'll take it

Quote Originally Posted by JustinFournier View Post
    I have an extra never used still with a CPK box, 6" Vegetable knife, also known as the Potato knife that could use a good home.

Looking for trades on other CPK, prefer with wood handles, but am open to offers, so please keep it to PM, no need to flood this thread. I know what you are thinking, "I will just offer the guy $6 and half a pack of wet smokes."

No. It needs to be a serious offer or I will charge you $5 for reading then deleting your PM.
    PM sent........

Edit: Actually no I am trying to get rid of blades, not acquire more I'm sure others are dying to score one !

I would like to buy a CPK EDC. Here's my offer: Cash, plus a set of my handmade, custom scales for one of your knives.

If you want to see my work, please go to my instagram (@inrangedesign) or PM/email me for pictures. Please PM me if interested. Thanks

TR
    C'mon! Someone around here must need a little Christmas cash+plus.

12/21 Edit to say: BOOMSHAKALAKA!!! Done deal with one fine member here and an EDC is coming my way!
    Last edited by TRfromMT; 12-21-2016 at 04:43 PM.
    Instagram: @inrangedesign

#071 #071

C'mon! Someone around here must need a little Christmas cash+plus.

12/21 Edit to say: BOOMSHAKALAKA!!! Done deal with one fine member here and an EDC is coming my way!
    I just couldn't take it any longer! I'm EXTREMELY EXCITED!

withdrawn
    Last edited by ExtraBaconPlease; 12-22-2016 at 03:36 AM.

Looking for an EDC for a Christmas present to myself. I have plenty of cool knives and cash.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information