Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The CPK - Buy, Sell and Trade thread, open to everybody

Support BladeForums!
    Paid memberships don't see ads!
    I will have a new FK Friday that I will sell for my cost plus the shipping. I have a vintage micarta and love it and honestly can't see this knife wearing out in my lifetime plus six more. I am NOT selling the vintage micarta. I am selling the new one coming from pre sale. If interested you can PM me or email me at marno4552 at gmail dot com.

Let me reiterate, please! I am NOT selling my vintage micarta. This is a G10 handle.

Vitage pried from my cold dead hands comes to mind!

Duramax, someone beat you to it by a few seconds.

This one is SOLD!
    Last edited by Ghostwalker54; 12-21-2016 at 09:13 PM.
    WTB or WTT for: CRK Large or small Regular CGG "Crosshairs"

Look to the adobe of the devil. For my brothers and I have been there.
    Hell's Half Acre, Vietnam, 1965, author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwalker54 View Post
    I will have a new FK Friday that I will sell for my cost plus the shipping. I have a vintage micarta and love it and honestly can't see this knife wearing out in my lifetime plus six more. I am NOT selling the vintage micarta. I am selling the new one coming from pre sale. If interested you can PM me or email me at marno4552 at gmail dot com.
    Drats! Saw your post and was hoping it was the vintage one I missed.

Good luck with the sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwalker54 View Post
    PM sent with interest in taking it
    G10 works for me
    Last edited by duramax; 12-21-2016 at 09:02 PM.
    Durahog Inducted 2014

Ghostwalker

Unlikely 2nds on the FK. Would really like to land one.
    Shark

"What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace" John Wesley
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." Jim Elliot

Looking for an EDC or FK
    Thanks

ISO light chopper. User is ok. Thanks

Like to buy and EDC or FK. Thanks guys... Mike
    "IF YOU LOOK LIKE FOOD, YOU WILL BE EATEN"

OFFICIAL KOYOTE KNIFE FAN (O.K.K.F.)

PROUD SUPPORTER OF JK KNIVES#003

Always interested in more 8" D3V Shivs
    Last edited by betzner; 01-09-2017 at 08:41 PM.
    " Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum "

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraBaconPlease View Post
    Want to trade Nathan my whole collection of Pokemon cards for a re run of D3V Shivs and Fighters. Will even throw in my old collectors tin
    bump.

Does anyone have an old EDC kydex sheath they'd let loose? PM me if you do and would.

Please and thank you!
    Instagram: @inrangedesign

#071 #071

Pm sent Tony.
    instagram 📸: k_sicknick

Thanks, MoS.

In the interest of disclosure, if that's needed here, MoS and I worked a little trade for a sheath. I am on other forums where trades and sales are mentioned so people are aware of what's been exchanged, more of a courtesy than anything.

#071 #071

If anyone can part with an edc please let me know

Looking for a smaller blade, under 7 inch blade. If anyone has something they would like to sell, let me know. Thanks!

The CPK - Buy, Sell and Trade thread, open to everybody

Have a set of buffed black micarta handles for an LC never used. I switched to natural micarta. $35 PayPal G & S USPS priority mail CONUS.
    Last edited by Ghostwalker54; 12-30-2016 at 04:00 PM.
    WTB or WTT for: CRK Large or small Regular CGG "Crosshairs"

Look to the adobe of the devil. For my brothers and I have been there.
    Hell's Half Acre, Vietnam, 1965, author unknown

Looking for a Heavy Chopper. Will be a user.

I know they are few, I know it will cost dearly, but having found a LC, I am coveting the big brother.

If someone is looking to flip a HC for a price that will make them very happy, I may be your guy.

Thanks,

Justin

Wouldn't this thread be more useful as a strictly sale/trade thread than a want to buy? Everyone wants a CPK, we get it. All the WTB posts are clogging this up. Personally if I ever let my extra field knife go I'm not going to search through all the WTB posts and send individual PMs and then haggle over price, I'm just going to post it for sale and first come first serve.

Just my thoughts since I find this to be rather difficult to navigate. 5 knives for sale/trade in 76 posts...

Quote Originally Posted by UNRL Ghandi View Post
    Wouldn't this thread be more useful as a strictly sale/trade thread than a want to buy? Everyone wants a CPK, we get it. All the WTB posts are clogging this up. Personally if I ever let my extra field knife go I'm not going to search through all the WTB posts and send individual PMs and then haggle over price, I'm just going to post it for sale and first come first serve.

Just my thoughts since I find this to be rather difficult to navigate. 5 knives for sale/trade in 76 posts...
    I was thinking the same thing. Thank you for putting it into words. Happy new year!

Does Nathan still make the 6" fighters in 3v ?
    Also, looking to buy one .. also interested in a 4 1/2 blade field knife in 3

Quote Originally Posted by UNRL Ghandi View Post

I respectfully disagree... it's a good way to offer up something unique you may have to trade. It's how I was able to get an EDC other than just saying I wanted to buy one.

#071 #071

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information